How do I fix this problem with Predator 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well it was bound to happen eventually....something got messed up on a pred. I honestly don't know how this happened. This guy was displayed, i put him away for maybe a week, and I took him out to find this:

dscf0030o.jpg

The rear armor is drooping so I tried to pull on a couple strings to move it up. When I did the little I guess satchel bag hanging to the right in the picture popped loose at one end and fell only connected by one side of the string. And now because of it when I put the bag back where it belongs there is now an enormous amount of extra black string that wasn't there before that puffs outward.

Any ideas?

You can't fix the bad acting!

Oh...you mean the figure...

Well, it's his butt. You dont see his butt when you display him.I wouldnt worry about it too much.

:dunno

Dude.. You do,nt have to fix anything. The back armor is fine.

My Predator 2 back armor is like yours

You can't fix the bad acting!

Cheesy joke says hi? :wave :lol

Anyways, the armor plate on his rear looks just fine. I bet most of the P2 figures have it like this. As for fixing the bag, you can try to string it back up there or you can use Super Glue. Easy fix.

Last edited:
Not mine. Dunno if anyone else has noticed that one of the man-purses is DANGLING by one thread, but that's a problem. I'd say retie it or secure it to the inside of the belt with some glue so it'll stay tight.

That's unfixable. Even if you fix it, you'll know it's broken and it will drive you insane. Save yourself the headache and sell it to me for 50% off retail since it's broken.

Back