How come my posts NEVER show up in the for sale/trade section?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRTtoZ

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Whenever I post a comment in a thread in the FS/FT section of this forum it says "comment sent to be approved my a moderator" and it ends up NEVER being shown.

Whats the deal? I know I am new and all but Ive posted maybe 4-5 times and it never shows up...

Usually I wouldn't care but I kind of wanted to "Out" a bad/sketchy seller...

Also, where would be the right place to do that?

I hope this helps:
In order to post in the “For Sale” forum you must:

1. Have at least 50 posts that are NOT spam. Spam includes – “Looks good” “That’s great!” and various non-posts. Spamming the board will get you banned!

2. You must be a member IN GOOD STANDING for a minimum of 3 months. “In Good Standing” means no infractions, no warnings, and no requests from mods to change your sig image to something less tacky.

3. Once you have met the above criteria - you must PM (send a private message) to the board Administrator, Darklord Dave to request commerce privileges, include your ebay ID if you have one. He is the only one who can grant commerce privileges.

As far as calling out a sketchy seller, there's a feedback thread in the Want to Buy section.

Also this post would have been better served in the Forum Questions & Suggestions area.

Back