How can I get a white 1/6th tanktop?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 or 4 of the 1/6th Bruce ones and they are very well made and look great on a figure. And they didn't cost anywhere near $100.

I have ordered a couple of the 1/6th bruces ones and can't wait to get them, I think they are great and don't cost and arm and a leg:wave

If I spent a hundred bucks on a shirt all I'd have was the shirt.

You're telling me you haven't seen this happen? :lol

I'm just saying that buying Kato's work doesn't automatically classify you as any of those things. And actually, I've seen more instances of people criticizing Kato's customers for buying the clothing, than Kato's customers belittling others for not buying it.

I'm just saying that buying Kato's work doesn't automatically classify you as any of those things. And actually, I've seen more instances of people criticizing Kato's customers for buying the clothing, than Kato's customers belittling others for not buying it.

:clap Agree'd

:goodpost: I just bought Kato's Rick Grimes set and I haven't been invited to any meetings.

kato posted something that I was not too happy about, in fact I'm still very angry, but he said sorry and thats the end.

Kato is custom

Kunch is mass market

So lets leave it at that and get back on topic now before threads closed.

:wink1:

Let me guess. You also own some of Kato's clothing but don't consider yourself an elitist snob either, right?

You're a piece of work :lol You should really do something with that giant chip on your shoulder. Can't be easy to live with.

I don't have a chip. It's just funny how people get so hung up on realism and and likenesses and stuff. They are toys. I don't have $100 t-shirts. I'll be darned if my toys will.

I don't have a chip. It's just funny how people get so hung up on realism and and likenesses and stuff. They are toys. I don't have $100 t-shirts. I'll be darned if my toys will.

It's funny to you. So stop giving ____ to the people who DO care about realism and likeness on their toys.

I think Katos work is phenomenal and would love to own his joker outfit but I don't have the extra money for it. Ledger Joker is my favorite movie character of all time and hope one day I will find the Kato outfit at a price I can afford. I don't understand the hate towards his customers and his prices unless its jealousy.

On topic...I have a 1/6 beater and it's cool.

It's funny to you. So stop giving ____ to the people who DO care about realism and likeness on their toys.

I'll never understand why people who pay that much get so bothered by it, honestly. Especially when I'm more than certain most who have, at some point, have made similar comments about others spending superfluously on something else (beit 1:6 or outside the genre). :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back