How about a Sideshow/Olivetti "Rhino" comiquette???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish Olivetti make it happen..

but i hope it doesn't look like this one..ewwww:monkey1

Rhino_statue.jpg

i'm not sure about the story but in this pic, looks like Rhino got his head blown offff...:lol

pwj2.jpg

Hehe...Rhino is such a loser. I read the Marvel's bio on Rhino and man he got beaten by Spiderman a number of times. From my short collection of Black Panther, he also got beaten and captured when he came as part of a plot to take over Wakanda.

I have never really been a Rhino or Punisher fan but Olivetti's art are so tempting. SS's take on the Punisher statue, based on Olivetti's art, is so badass. I wonder if SS will try Olivetti's work on Hulk.

Hehe...Rhino is such a loser. I read the Marvel's bio on Rhino and man he got beaten by Spiderman a number of times. From my short collection of Black Panther, he also got beaten and captured when he came as part of a plot to take over Wakanda.

I have never really been a Rhino or Punisher fan but Olivetti's art are so tempting. SS's take on the Punisher statue, based on Olivetti's art, is so badass. I wonder if SS will try Olivetti's work on Hulk.

did you see the sketch of hulk? check this link
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62837

I prefer his classic look. What was wrong with that?

And the classic Rhino was never that big. All these new artists turn these great characters into freakfests; see Hulk, Thing, Abomination, etc.

BB

Agreed. I prefer the classic

I'd pass on the Rhino. He never really amounted to much in the Spidey Universe.
However, I could be talked into a Morbius, Lizard, Doc Ock, Man-Wolf, and Hobgoblin.

Yeesh... Spidey has the best rogues gallery on the planet.
Stan Lee and Steve Ditko are masters of their craft.

Last edited:
Back