How about a Sideshow/Olivetti "Rhino" comiquette???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't you think it would also go well with the new Spiderman or Hulk comiquette?

pwj.jpg

Don't you think it would also go well with the new Spiderman or Hulk comiquette?

pwj.jpg

Wowsers!!! Nice pics....would love to get a piece of that Rhino. Would love to place it against Hulk comiquette. Does Punisher have a chance in that pic? Don't want to underestimate him atm.

Not a true fan of Rhino but I do have the weak heart for the savages!!

Plz tell me how did the pic turned out? I am thinking Punisher couldn't stop Rhino? :confused:

I just noticed this after I posted in the Olivetti Juggernaut thread.

Count me in...

punwjhh_hc.jpg

Wowsers!!! Nice pics....would love to get a piece of that Rhino. Would love to place it against Hulk comiquette. Does Punisher have a chance in that pic? Don't want to underestimate him atm.

Not a true fan of Rhino but I do have the weak heart for the savages!!

Plz tell me how did the pic turned out? I am thinking Punisher couldn't stop Rhino? :confused:

i'm not sure about the story but in this pic, looks like Rhino got his head blown offff...:lol

pwj2.jpg

I prefer his classic look. What was wrong with that?

And the classic Rhino was never that big. All these new artists turn these great characters into freakfests; see Hulk, Thing, Abomination, etc.

BB

Back