How about a 1/6 McQuarrie Stormtroper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I like the McQuarrie concepts more than the regular stuff. Right now McQuarrie is the only thing I'm collecting from the Hasbro Star Wars line. I would definitely jump at the chance for a McQuarrie Stormtrooper or Luke or even Starkiller.

I love McQuarrie concepts. Since I received Ralph's autos and photos, and got the Kotobukiya Vader vs Luke set I'm into them even more. I'd like to see Vader, Stormie, and Droids first

McQuarrie vader right off the bat from SS would be awesome and hilarious at the same time.

I would buy them because I am a completist. But I have to admit that I will be praying that I don't have to for maybe like...30 years.

And I hope that, unlike Hasbro, Sideshow gets the names of the specific characters correct if they ever do them.

Last edited:
I've been hoping for some time that SS would produce at least one McQ figure. If it had to be just one I'd prefer the Stormie since it's the most iconic in a general sense.

However if I had my choice I'd take them all. If not all then:

Vader
Luke
Storm

Bring em on SS!

I've been hoping for some time that SS would produce at least one McQ figure. If it had to be just one I'd prefer the Stormie since it's the most iconic in a general sense.

However if I had my choice I'd take them all. If not all then:

Vader
Luke
Storm

Bring em on SS!

True! It's the lightsaber/sheild combo that makes it cool to me.

And you almost have to do McQuarrie Vader and Luke as a two pack!

Back