Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean like a SSE Frankenstein/Wolfman dio?

Nah, not into the SSE stuff.

Define "grail". :D

Watcha thinking about RoboDad? If you've got something in mind, PM me.

I'd think of a grail as Dr. Doom w/ Pimp cup. I know that isn't going to happen though, but it would have to be something pretty good for me to want to part with Franky.

Thanks for all of the congrats guys! It really is great to win such an awesome prize after winning NOTHING else during Spook (no Sideshow items, or free bundles, or gift cards. Nothing!).

Great win Buttmunch---just wish SS would have gave out many more junior prizes like they did last year...

Pumpkin Carving Contest winners Grand Prize: Pumpkin #19 by Andrew M. Runner Up #1: Pumpkin #1 by Cari S. Runner Up #2: Pumpkin #40 by Jeremy S.

Costume Contest winners Grand Prize: Dressed as Ursula - Cher D. Runner Up #1: Dressed as Alien - Mike M. Runner Up #2: Dressed as Red Skull - David J.

Decoder Contest winners Grand Prize: Photo #44 - Brant R. Runner Up: Photo #50 - Michael D.

Congrats to the winners!!!!

Great win Buttmunch---just wish SS would have gave out many more junior prizes like they did last year...

That's what I was hoping. I would have liked to win at least something in the photo decoder contest, not specifically the grand prize, just something to save for my daughter down the road and say "See what you won!" :)

Last edited:
:rotfl

Big Bang Theory :rock!

Now, about the shipping for that hat...

Wow, that's ridiculous! I haven't gotten any notice at all, but if I do, and that's the shipping quote, I'll probably turn it down, too.

Gotta love the BBT!

Shipping is high for everything to Canada. One 12 inch fig can cost 30 bucks plus to ship now, add on exchange and duties and it is 100.00 bucks a fig.

MadCow --What did you choose for the big prize?
Congrats---my pumpkin was the one with the flames

MadCow --What did you choose for the big prize?
Congrats---my pumpkin was the one with the flames

No no no, I didn't win! I guess the way I worded my post was wrong, sorry for the confusion. I was saying I would have liked to win at least something the photo decoder contest, not specifically the grand prize... :eek:

I was a runner up apparently, Pumpkin number #40. I never did receive an email, though. Anyone know what the runner ups are getting?

Congrats, Jocco- Sam's waaaay cool.
thumbsup.gif

And Buttmunch?
congratulationss.gif

Back