Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dennis........you rock & make ssc chat fun. you and everyone else have to put up with so much freakiness in chat ..:D. best spook yet..........IMHO.

Spooktacular 08 was full of highs & lows for me. The wins are great Sideshow!:) Loved all the new products but cannot afford them all.
My favorite were the new Universal Monster Dios The one item I wanted to buy most I did not even get a chance at, The Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man SSE Dio.:monkey2 1 AM? Whos idea was that?:google Going from 600 to only 50?:google I feel SSE collectors always get the short end of the stick.
I did not buy the color because I was waiting for the SSE. It seems that all SSE Monster collections have one item that us collectors can not get.
This makes it bad for those of us who collect the whole lines of SSE Monsters.
What's the point of SSE if this is what is going to happen with every SSE line? I must say, I am VERY VERY VERY VERY Disappointed with this. If collectors can not get the items they need for their collection then why collect?
The SSE Monsters are where my heart is, They are my favorite :) Sideshow please produce all SSE Monsters in larger Edition Size. You WILL make more money that way. ;)

I Would like to thank Sideshow for Spooktacular 08 it was a lot of fun to win stuff and talking with Friends & Sideshow Staff :D

Thank you to all my friends for your kind words Re the Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man SSE Dio.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The Monster
Nick

Last edited:
Thanks guys for being fun in the chat room and putting up with all the prize teasing!

Man, it was a blast this year! The stuff you all gave away really blew my mind!
Getting laid off of work does mean I can keep chat up without minimizing when the boss snoops around. Bad side, I had to make up an excuse to the wife as to why the laundry wasn't done... Bad Sideshow... Bad!

:)

Acorn is very happy!
He won, or found a $50 GC, and a friend got him a keychain!
Great Spook, and infact, Acorn's first ever Spook too!
Sad to see it end though........

Thanks, Sideshow, for all of your hard work, for your great products, and for the best customer service and interaction of any company in existence! Oh, and thanks for the freebies, too!

Yeah! I just found out I won the Invisible Man Exclusive! What a way to end Spooktacular! I was lucky enough to get one of the free WOW dios the other day too! All in all, a great experience for me.

Acorn is very happy!
He won, or found a $50 GC, and a friend got him a keychain!
Great Spook, and infact, Acorn's first ever Spook too!
Sad to see it end though........

Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?:rolleyes:

Anyways, I think we all had ups and downs. Chatting with old friends and making new friends. Fabulous, albeit GENEROUS contests and hilarious mini-movies (still laughing about Klauder's Flabio/Thor - man, Klauder, you have balls the size of small moons bro! :rotfl). Then there were the downs like the constant beating us older guys took in the chat contests from those fast little bastards who won repeatedly :)p) or the anticipation of tearing through the website, meticulously and systematically, for HOURS for some hellspawned code/gift card, only to find out that you didn't win :banghead. From the two The Dead variants (people complain but last year we only got one, also a variant, the gray Spokesman) to the whole conspiracy and tantrums, yes tantrums surrounding the SSE Franky vs. Wolfy dio (it was automated guys, give it a rest :rolleyes:). I have to say, Sideshow, I tip my hat to you as this was one of the best Spooktaculars yet, proving that not only sleep, but having a life outside of Spooktacular is for the weak as well. :D :bow Many, many thanks and here's to next years! :duff

Now about that Zombie Priest......:tap

Back