Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd imagine it'd be one of those gatherings where...most people coming into town could book rooms at the same hotel...Not to impose on anyone you know..:huh

No, I'm saying I don't have enough room for 10 people to hang out. I do have a huge TV plus Xbox360, PS3, Wii, and a Sega Saturn though.

Hmmm.

In the spirit of Sideshow, Spooktacular, and all the other awesome freaks doing giveaways, I have one of my own!

I am giving away (1) brand new Subject 805 (the original one, not the variants).
I know we're all bummed that there were no new zombies so i hope this cheers a Freak up!

All you gotta so is answer this one question:
In all of George A. Romero's "Dead" films, these zombie characters are the only ones that actually run and not do the "zombie shuffle". Who are they and in which Romero Dead film was it?
A generic answer is fine for who they are(the priest, nun, clown, biker, etc), no names needed.

The first Freak to PM me the correct answer gets it!:banana

HINT: IMDB is where I found the answer, but when I watched the film I was also wondering why they were running!?

EDIT again: congrats to Joyrock!

Spooktacular is now over. I am so sad now. :(

But at least I got to win a few free items, but never to win a contest during the time. Still, I had a wonderful time the entire week.

Thank you Sideshow, for such a fun week.

In the spirit of Sideshow, Spooktacular, and all the other awesome freaks doing giveaways, I have one of my own!

I am giving away (1) brand new Subject 805 (the original one, not the variants).
I know we're all bummed that there were no new zombies so i hope this cheers a Freak up!

All you gotta so is answer this one question:
In all of George A. Romero's "Dead" films, these zombie characters are the only ones that actually run and not do the "zombie shuffle". Who are they and in which Romero Dead film was it?
A generic answer is fine for who they are(the priest, nun, clown, biker, etc), no names needed.

The first Freak to PM me the correct answer gets it!:banana

HINT: IMDB is where I found the answer, but when I watched the film I was also wondering why they were running!?

EDIT again: congrats to Joyrock!

So what was the answer.

So what was the answer.

The two zombie children who attack Peter in the airport chart house are played by Donna Savini and Mike Savini, the real-life niece and nephew of Tom Savini. Incidently, these are the only zombies in all of Romero's "Dead" films that spontaneously run and never do the trademark "Zombie shuffle".

Back