Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC did a great job on PRODUCING Spooktacular this year, with the fun films, Elvira, games, contests, etc...but the product announcements, even with Slave Leia coming later, have been pretty F.L.A.T.

Where are products like 12" Indy, LOTR, and SW that people have been clammering for? The only 12" SSC product announced were repaints of The Dead?

The "back" clue being bold basically had me checking any item with a "backstory" tab, of all places, it was not a figure, statue or bust, but a book. So don't exclude the items like prints from your searches

sweet! Won my first Spooktacular item! :D I'm really looking forward to the prize. The statue looks amazing. The code was in the Star Wars book page.

Also you notice that select letters in the contest post were bolded "s" "t" "a" "r"

I should have opened the contest paige...I missed all the bold clues...I was hunting in the product pages, ministry of info, etc....

SSC did a great job on PRODUCING Spooktacular this year, with the fun films, Elvira, games, contests, etc...but the product announcements, even with Slave Leia coming later, have been pretty F.L.A.T.

Where are products like 12" Indy, LOTR, and SW that people have been clammering for? The only 12" SSC product announced were repaints of The Dead?

I was pretty happy with the LOTR announcement. I'm disappointed there was nothing Indy-related revealed. At one time I would have considered Indy a major license. Sideshow's other major licenses (SW, LOTR and Marvel) got new product announcements. I guess Indy isn't that important.

I was pretty happy with the LOTR announcement. I'm disappointed there was nothing Indy-related revealed. At one time I would have considered Indy a major license. Sideshow's other major licenses (SW, LOTR and Marvel) got new product announcements. I guess Indy isn't that important.

I think the latest movie being horrible and the fact that the toy line was cancelled had a big impact on no Indy announcements.

Can anyone recommend a webbased chat client that I can use to get into the SSC chat? I was using mibbit but i'm getting a Session Limit cancellation everytime I try to connect...

Can anyone recommend a webbased chat client that I can use to get into the SSC chat? I was using mibbit but i'm getting a Session Limit cancellation everytime I try to connect...

mIRC is good for spook chat.

Back