Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I'm not ruling it out, Slave Leia doesn't strike me as fitting the "bondage" wording. Maybe an older Marvel hero in tight leather?

bond·age
Pronunciation: \ˈbän-dij\
Function: noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French, from bonde customary tenant, from Middle English
Date: 14th century

1: the tenure or service of a villein, serf, or slave
2: a state of being bound usu. by compulsion (as of law or mastery): as a: captivity , serfdom b: servitude or subjugation to a controlling person or force <young people in bondage to drugs>
3: sadomasochistic sexual practices involving the physical restraint of one partner

I realize you were focusing on the third definition but I think the first is actually the more commonly used and the one SideShow intended. :lecture

bond·age
Pronunciation: \ˈbän-dij\
Function: noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French, from bonde customary tenant, from Middle English
Date: 14th century

1: the tenure or service of a villein, serf, or slave
2: a state of being bound usu. by compulsion (as of law or mastery): as a: captivity , serfdom b: servitude or subjugation to a controlling person or force <young people in bondage to drugs>
3: sadomasochistic sexual practices involving the physical restraint of one partner

I realize you were focusing on the third definition but I think the first is actually the more commonly used and the one SideShow intended. :lecture

Hey Einstein, read up. I never said "no." I just thought the use of the word bondage was funny and that I don't tend to think about that and Slave Leia in the same sentence.:p

So how many freaks actually waited up for the Dino dio listing?:rotfl

Creature dio is up. Which means with Slave Leia PF being both ex and regular, no new products unless they add boxes again.

You know most people will pass and just wait for the Black N White version.

The Dino Exc is a pass for me. Something dosen't look right with the skull.

Back