Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning sunshines! :D

So looks like I missed out on the SSE during the middle of the night while I snored. I put myself on the waitlist at least.

I went ahead and snagged the Berzerker Ex. just now. He will look fantastic next to my Lurtz Ex. :naughty

Wow, words cannot describe how upset (or angry) I am right now. I waited for the SSE Dio for eighteen hours yesterday and it went up one hour after I went to bed.

I'm on the waitlist now, but have absolutely no hope that the thing will convert. I was loving Sideshow too much and now they have broken my heart. This was seriously the only piece I was looking forward to during Spooktacular, so I will be bowing out now. I cannot justify wasting this much time looking forward to the piece, and having ripped from me. I mean I really did cry right here people!

Of course if anyone snagged one, you know I still want it right? I may not be back here for a while, and depending on how things go, I may have to cancel all of my preorders with Sideshow. Sorry, you knew it was coming, my anger that is. And like mentioned above over half will be on ebay or in the sale forum here within a week, and we all know what thats about. Anyone count how many times I typed SSE Dio in the chat yesteday?

My heart is broken,
And I apologize for the rant,
Thank you all for the fun I've had this year,

Andrew

:(

Wow, words cannot describe how upset (or angry) I am right now.

Sorry man, I know how much you were looking forward to this. I really hope your wait-list converts. And, judging by the cancelations mentioned in the SSE thread, I think it will.

You need to understand, however, that this is kind of the way it goes with these limited collectibles. You have to be prepared for a little disappointment.

I hope Nick got one... :sick

Ouch went up really early in the AM. Kind of stinks honestly and I know the motto is Sleep is for the week but I think after a certain time things should wait till everyone is up and moving.

While this is was not something I wanted I can appreciate the dismay and anger for those who did not get theirs.

I am off today but I have no hope of winning any contests or finding any deals for something I want.

What kind of stinks is that we get little to no activity on the weekends, but this kind of thing in the wee hours of the night/morning. If there is staff to put this item live, then why not do it on the weekend (or at least do something on the weekend)?

What kind of stinks is that we get little to no activity on the weekends, but this kind of thing in the wee hours of the night/morning. If there is staff to put this item live, then why not do it on the weekend (or at least do something on the weekend)?

It was automated... not put up live.

Back