Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an easy way to cheat yourself through this contest. Found all the answers in no time at all :monkey5

Mwahaha better luck next time Chris and Chicky!

I will have to try tonight....
This is just too hard for me to do at work...especially with the servers messing up!!!!!

There's an easy way to cheat yourself through this contest. Found all the answers in no time at all :monkey5

Mwahaha better luck next time Chris and Chicky!

Copying and pasting the clue phrases into the "search" feature? That's a good way if you don't know the products. Otherwise, it's just faster to go straight there if you do. Additionally, you do realize that by posting the word "easy" in the same sentence as "contest" when referring to Spooktacular only encourages them to make it more difficult next time, right?

Well, since Chicky and Chris are evil... and they've turned Dennis... and Dusty is on leave... and we haven't heard from Marc or Corie... that just leaves... YOU!!! :rotfl

Corie just had her baby and is on leave also. Those darn Sideshow people are real breeders!!!! lol Don't they know to time it so it doesn't interfere with Spook. Babies are for the weak!

(Congrats, Corie!!!! :D:D:D)

Ahh now i'm at work and can continue the Spookactivities! Cool contest for Ash, i'm in!

Back