Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked out the Chat. Finally talked to someone. So i'll go on there on the weekends.

Make sure you check the official Sideshow chat whenever they decide to start that. As The Mike said, that's when the ^^^^ usually hits the fan.

Just have a hard time joining the kiss assers like you staying up all night hoping for a bone to be thrown. Especially when the bones are so small.

Sideshow's Spooktacular is Their way of giving back to Their buyers. They do not have to throw us any bones as far as that goes. Sideshow I thank you for Spooktacular & All that you give back to us!:clap:clap:clap

Sideshow's Spooktacular is Their way of giving back to Their buyers. They do not have to throw us any bones as far as that goes. Sideshow I thank you for Spooktacular & All that you give back to us!:clap:clap:clap
you bet man.:rock I won a few nice things from SS over the years. they are nice enough to give anything away at all. sorry if the newbies think they are gonna leave spooktacular with an armload of grails. not gonna happen.

well since i have been pretty busy with in-laws in town i sure don't mind stuff being slow for the weekend. anything they give us is a nice bonus so i won't complain. i may prefer more free stuff but i'd also prefer it to only be offered when i'm online and refreshing the website and if they did that i'd be thrilled but that is a little too unreasonable to ask

thanks for spook sideshow, it makes for a very fun week (and maybe a little bit of a stressful one at times :monkey3)

As a general concept I agree that you shouldn't complain about something that you are being given for free. But on the other hand we are being asked to invest a fair amount of time checking for these deals, PLUS many of use have actually paid to have access to the "special" deals, so I don't think expressing some disappointment is out of line. There's still a lot to come, so there's no need to overboard about it, but there's also no need to ridicule and belittle anyone who is critical of Sideshow, as some have done earlier.

But on the other hand we are being asked to invest a fair amount of time checking for these deals...

Nothing is being asked of any of us. Sideshow is offering us a 9 day all-you-can-eat buffet for free. You can come and go as you please.

Nothing is being asked of any of us. Sideshow is offering us a 9 day all-you-can-eat buffet for free. You can come and go as you please.

I dont know, I woke up this morning tied to my PC chair and both hands glued to the keyboard/mouse with the spookpage on my browser refreshing every 5 seconds......help:monkey3

i got kind of a weird question, how do you enter the chat room. when i hit the chat button it just takes me to the front page. do i need an irc client and web address? not enough post count? let me know what i am missing.

Back