Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
missed nothing!!! :) I was surprised the free item thing was still out, I thought about getting them but I dont really need Buffy or the other guys, especially since I never watched the show.

I don't think people were referring to that. There is a genuinely free item still available.

missed nothing!!! :) I was surprised the free item thing was still out, I thought about getting them but I dont really need Buffy or the other guys, especially since I never watched the show.

Buffy doesn't have anything to do with the freebie.

I still dont get how to win free items. Is buying that pack thing the only way to win free ^^^^? Because I find all these "deals" and they arent free...no gift card either. Which is poopy.

I still dont get how to win free items. Is buying that pack thing the only way to win free ^^^^? Because I find all these "deals" and they arent free...no gift card either. Which is poopy.

Nope. You don't have to buy anything. There is an item on the web site that you can get for free if you pay attention to the clue. You buy nothing, and it has nothing to do with the Buffy bundle.

Winners on the 1st Access contest are up:

* K. Chadwick from PLEASANT GROVE, UT US (pending)
* C. Clemons from Huntsville, AL US (pending)
* C. Anderson from Carrollton, TX US
* M. Semenchuk from Renton, WA US (pending)

None of them are me though... :(

You do have to pay shipping, of course. Which in some cases means that you may want to pass on a freebie that you have no interest in. I personally was on the fence. I got one other item in this series during the last Spook and while it's nice enough, it's been in the box ever since. Still, I got one. Should go well with something I bought recently. (There's a minor hint.)

wow i ordered some dead figures a little bit ago and i already got a ups ship confirmation! automated but they are still on top of their game.

Winners on the 1st Access contest are up:

* K. Chadwick from PLEASANT GROVE, UT US (pending)
* C. Clemons from Huntsville, AL US (pending)
* C. Anderson from Carrollton, TX US
* M. Semenchuk from Renton, WA US (pending)

None of them are me though... :(

Me either... but Renton is close.

Here you go Celtic. Go to the ork helm and look in the galary picks there is the decoder box that you need to click on to get the code (9522FREE08.) May SSC have mercy on my soul. :)

You do have to pay shipping, of course. Which in some cases means that you may want to pass on a freebie that you have no interest in. I personally was on the fence. I got one other item in this series during the last Spook and while it's nice enough, it's been in the box ever since. Still, I got one. Should go well with something I bought recently. (There's a minor hint.)
No issue with that...parents thing. If I won something, they'll pay shipping. :chew

Me either... but Renton is close.

Here you go Celtic. Go to the ork helm when you check out use the code 9522FREE08. May SSC have mercy on my soul. :)

:naughty

Back