Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from work, yay! So there was another babysitter, and I put in my access codes for the special crap. Anything else new?:naughty

I know better than that!:lol:rotfl Nice Try Battletroll!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I know better than to try to fool a fellow Freak. In this case it's really true:

ebay said:
So, Here he is. My custom stealth patient zero. He is fitted with LED eyes that light up when you press a button underneath his vest. I have dressed him in a black version of the patient zero normal clothes to make him uber cool.

Auction ends in 18 hours. So show us the true meaning of your words and go buy, buy, buy :monkey5 :p

nothing happening
where are the contests?
where is mort?
least I got a Orc helm---was hoping on getting one item a day--ha ha
oh I did pre-order the HULK

well im off to the store to get some groceries for the next few days, so Im suspecting that something will be going up between now and when i get back

yup, it has been great to never grow up

Despite all the criticism that G-Gundam got, it's still my favorite in the Gundam Universe.

The Domon and Master Asia rival was the best IMO. I'm might have to go break out my DVD box sets now. :rock

I just noticed the free item from yesterday is still available. Did everybody get one last year or something?

Surly, there is somebody out there who wants it? We have enough n00bs, they should be jumping all over this. :confused:

I just noticed the free item from yesterday is still available. Did everybody get one last year or something?

Surly, there is somebody out there who wants it? We have enough n00bs, they should be jumping all over this. :confused:
i got one. the trouble is once i see it i know i'll wanna track down the whole set. curse you again SS and your free stuff.:lol

If you read the small print it will be available until 10/27 (or while supplies last.. which means until 10/27 :))

Are there any pictures of the Hourglass Pubhouse shingle/sign that hangs outside the bar in the case study?

Back