Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything I REALLY want from SSC I typically get at full price anyway when it comes out, so yeah, to tempt me to buy something I passed on to begin with, SSC really needs to cast some big bait. I figure I'm following spooktacular this year for the new product announcements.

My Spooktacular deals came via ABOYDCOMPANY. LOL.

What is funny is that someone already said his name on the last page.

There is a decoder image that is hidden on the page that was just put up. Get hunting!

just seen this " Right now, somewhere on the site, a secret decoder image is offering you the chance to get an item for FREE! Don’t forget to read the details on the decoder image to take full advantage of our first Spooktacularly Free offering of the year! Sorry…no hints!
"
any of you guys found this free item if so what page is it on lol

just seen this " Right now, somewhere on the site, a secret decoder image is offering you the chance to get an item for FREE! Don’t forget to read the details on the decoder image to take full advantage of our first Spooktacularly Free offering of the year! Sorry…no hints!
"
any of you guys found this free item if so what page is it on lol

It's free but there's a catch...

Found it, had it in the cart until I saw the catch, passed on. Good luck to those who need them!

Back