• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hottoys(s) Retail Price collection clearance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i was waiting to see how this would turn out, looks like we were right, this dude was a ******, hope you get your money back

So what was this - all the 'pending' and 'reserved' stuff was a ruse to lure people in - "Well other people are obviously going for it, I will too".

Thread re-opened after seller closed it, see first post.

I remember seeing several items marked as sold before the opening post was edited out so if anyone has bought from this seller and is experiencing problems, please post it here.
Thanks.
Shell
x :peace

Still waiting for the money paypal held from buyers Echo7 .Refunding asap .

Others reservation going nowhere .

Not enough funds to ship the stuff .

Im not telling him early and THAT is my fault .

Not enough funds to ship the stuff .

Im not telling him early and THAT is my fault .

so why did you try to close the thread and delete the evidence? looks like you got caught in trying to scam people.

I believe paypal does hold payment if you have limited feedback. However, this is in relation to ebay purchases. I don't know how it works outside of ebay.

If you send me money through paypal (off eBay) I never have my money held. Not sure if it's the same for new paypal members or not.

I have actually had it held before, but I also can't remember if it was only on Ebay.

The only time I've ever had it held was on eBay before my seller rating went up. I had to wait until I received positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back