• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hottoys(s) Retail Price collection clearance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I've ever had it held was on eBay before my seller rating went up. I had to wait until I received positive feedback.

That's true, it happened to me also, but I hope in the end, everyone does get their money back, I've been scammed before and it sucks and I know how it feels, best of luck to everyone and I hope he rots in the lava pits!:mad:

If you send me money through paypal (off eBay) I never have my money held. Not sure if it's the same for new paypal members or not.

Paypal holds the funds if you have an unconfirmed address. It usually takes about a week for the funds to clear (3-5 business days). I believe they usually do this with new Paypal members.

Paypal holds the funds if you have an unconfirmed address. It usually takes about a week for the funds to clear (3-5 business days). I believe they usually do this with new Paypal members.

In this case, this might be the saving grace that prevented things from getting out of hand. :peace

Yes, it must have been on eBay. But I don't think it just happens to. New members. I think they do random blitzs time to time as well as I once had funds held and I have 100% positive feedback. Anyways, i am glad the system is finally working In the good guys favor for once.

That's true, it happened to me also, but I hope in the end, everyone does get their money back, I've been scammed before and it sucks and I know how it feels, best of luck to everyone and I hope he rots in the lava pits!:mad:

The only time I've ever had it held was on eBay before my seller rating went up. I had to wait until I received positive feedback.

guys thanks for the postive comments....I appreicate it.

Silly vader you have no excuse and by the way I buy and sell alot and deal with paypal. I have never had any problems with them holding my money or anyone else I have dealt with . Most people will ship anyway. At this point..he should be banned but it is not my call. I just want my money back!!

As no-one else has come forward about this I will assume that E7 is the only one affected and waiting to get his money back, hopefully it will come through sooner rather than later for you.

E7, please be sure to let me know when this is resolved and you receive your refund and don't forget to leave the relevant feedback in the FB thread, here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

Thanks
shell
x :peace

As no-one else has come forward about this I will assume that E7 is the only one affected and waiting to get his money back, hopefully it will come through sooner rather than later for you.

E7, please be sure to let me know when this is resolved and you receive your refund and don't forget to leave the relevant feedback in the FB thread, here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

Thanks
shell

Shell,

Well looks like paypal has awarded me my money back. I will leave negative feedback in a bit for this guy...its up to you guys what you want to do with him but, I don't see how anyone would want to deal with him after this. As always I know its your call...just my two cents.

Thank you ..

Regards,

Echo 7

Shell,

Well looks like paypal has awarded me my money back. I will leave negative feedback in a bit for this guy...its up to you guys what you want to do with him but, I don't see how anyone would want to deal with him after this. As always I know its your call...just my two cents.

Thank you ..

Regards,

Echo 7
Cool, thanks for letting us know. I'll close this thread now :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back