• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hottoys(s) Retail Price collection clearance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a lot of Malaysia-based sellers of HT stuff on ebay I've noticed.

When you have your big sideshow polystone shipped free to your house (im freaking jealous) , that the way with us in east side with Hottoys .

has anyone commited to send funds ??? I am on the fence on this one..attractive prices but, he has no references. makes me worried..anyone on this thread that has decided to send funds please speak up because it will help the seller as well establish credibility

All the ones I'd be interested in are "pending". It seems too good to be true so these potential buyers are soon me a favor I suppose.

I was interested in a few of the HT, but I am going with my gut feeling on this one. Since most of the 'deals' are pending/reserved, I am wondering if any of these have been shipped out yet. :dunno

Have any of you guys who bought/paid got confirmation of shipment yet or a tracking number...just be careful folks.

Honestly, I don't understand all the pending and reserved on most items. If you are in need of money and some freaks here have it in hand and ready to buy, why not have it first come first serve.

Enough of all this pending crap I see on most sale threads.

just an fyi....seller took my money and has not sent out items..multiple excuses. I have since filed a paypal dispute.

I expected this :slap Hope you get your money back and this jackass gets banned.

One thing I found out that works to find out if a seller is legit or not is to look at their post history. If they are making posts that are actual discussion then they may be legit. If their going into the show you shelves thread and posting "Nice shelf" to every person;s shelf then they may just be trying to fast track themselves.

Unless you bought from me the HT Blade, HT Godfather, or HT Dutch.

I actually DID sell those at cost or minimal profit when i had to downsize. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back