• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hottoys(s) Retail Price collection clearance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyvader

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Closing thread .

Echo7 im still here .

********************************************************************************************************
13th July, thread re-opened by mod.
As there has been a problem with this seller (one mentioned so far but several items were marked as sold before the seller edited out this post) I am re-opening the thread the seller closed.
This is simply so the people involved (if there is more than 1) have a place of contact to share their experiences/and/or news about items arriving or their paypal claim/s.
Once the seller has rectified the problem I will close it.

Shell
x :peace

Last edited by a moderator:
if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. :lecture

Too good to be true ?

This is distressed deal ,i need to pay college fees

Plus all it NOT MIB and has been displayed

Ill attach a pic later to show all my collection .

I dunno why you wouldn't sell them for what you could get, but I think it's also funny that we freaks are overly suspicious because an item is being sold at RETAIL, but than that would seem a sweet deal that's hard to pass up and that when the scammers get you! Damn too confusing and hard to tell either way

Last edited:
Im far from you guys and shipping might be bit expensive.just helping fellow freaks here .Simple as that .

Good luck to those who are buying from this dude! Hope everything works out.

Great prices and good luck on your auctions...:1-1:

I hope you prove the sceptics wrong, but your prices are very low, you have little/no feedback, you are in SE Asia, and are a relatively new member. You will earn alot of trust when the items you are selling actually show up to people.

b678bc8a-a42a-4a42-b7b2-3377111d849b.jpg

67f71aef-2b37-43cf-ba88-07f45dd2902b.jpg

Last edited:
Are you Aldo selling on eBay??

Seller - kkeveryday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back