Hoth AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kremzeek

Freakzoid
Reaction score
2 formats please SS. A dio featuring the 3 in a V formation and 1/4 scale for those collectors who just want 1 or 2 or prefer them in a large scale then the dio.

Yeah, really. How large was the one in the lobby at CV? I could have pictured a couple of premium format figures which are 1/4 scale, driving that thing. But it may have been more like 1/2 scale. That thing towered above me, at maybe 20 to 24 feet!

LoL 1/4 ATAT??

Are you off your rocker, look how big the custom 1/6 X-wing that guy made is.

:rolleyes:

yeah yeah, my bad, I was half asleep when I posted. You guys know what I'm asking for.

Sitting here looking at my Flatscreen I a imagining the Dio having 3 AT-AT's at about 10-12" high and individual's at about the 2 1/2"-3" tall and 3-4" long. But what do I know I just collect these things. :p

Great Minds think alike ;)

I still say a dio of the 3 AT-AT's in 10-12" scale would be awesome. And SS would have to do Individual larger scale AT-AT's to please those "Elite" collectors. I couldn't afford to buy 3 Large scale AT-AT's but I would definitely buy the dio.

AT-AT's and AT-ST's are my favorite vehicles in Star Wars. I don't mind if SS makes a diorama of them as long as it doesn't look cheap. This is because we already have the Titanium, Action Fleet, WOTC, F-Toys etc. smaller AT-AT versions, plus the 2 studio scale ones from Master Replicas. The SS dio must fit between these in scale, details and also in price.

well this may be the very reason we haven't seen an AT-AT from SS yet. At 23-inches x 9-inches x 19-inches, which is all but perfect and comes with a display case, what else can SS do but give us a dio with the 3.

I kinda remember these coming out, but I wasn't solely collecting statues at the time so they weren't in my price range. But after debating if I wanted to pick up 3 of the new TRU exclusive or even the ones found at other retail store. I decided to request and wait for SS to do the dio or individuals.

Back