Hot Wheels 1/18 Batmobiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to make the Arkham Asylum batmobile. Any word on hot wheels doing one?

Not that I know of... I would love for them to do Asylum,Animated Series, and Batman & Robin to even out all the live action movie Batmobiles.

Batman Forever Batmobile

12087204_10153643839094346_5254499485298727205_o.jpg
12045742_10153643839089346_9141095102317457438_o.jpg

Assuming that Batman v Superman doesn't suck, I'll probably pick up that version to go along with my Tumbler, 1989, and '66. I have the Elite '66 and it's my favorite of the three. Nicely detailed.

'66 Elite is a gorgeous model. So glad I picked it up. I'll definitely grab the BvS car.

I'd kill for an animated series batmobile.

Anyone have updates on when the Elite 1:18 Batman V Superman Batmobile will be released? They keep delaying it.

I had this po'd forever with my lcs but they finally canceled it and told me they'd keep me posted. I haven't heard anything yet and theres not alot of info online last I checked.

Is there a difference between the '89 and Batman Returns versions? '89 seems to be either sold out or more expensive.

Is there a difference between the '89 and Batman Returns versions? '89 seems to be either sold out or more expensive.
The Returns elite has the Returns turntable

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have all of them that are released, but I really hope they do BvS and B&R.

The Returns elite has the Returns turntable

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant between the 89 and standard Returns.

With regards to BvS the mezco Batmobile looks great, although it's slightly out of scale with these ones.

I'm thinking about getting into the line. Does anyone own the 66 and Arkham Knight cars?

Very nice! Do you think they're a worthy investment? I'll start with the AK car, and work my way down.
Depends what you want them for. I'm a huge Batman fan and there isn't anyone else doing these like this. You can get the small Hot Wheels and Eaglemoss ones, but they're tiny. Hot Toys has only released two of the Batmobiles. These 1:18 ones are the only game in town in terms of being able to aim for a full Batman collection and at a decent-sized scale. With that in mind, they're worth it for me.

If you're not sure about the cost, go with the Heritage releases. That's what I have except for the BvS one. They are well detailed and very reasonably priced.

IMG_20180524_092857_681.jpg
IMG_20180224_124816_274.jpg
IMG20180317160639.jpg

That initial '89 Batmobile release was like a beacon of light after so many years of non-existant '89 merchandise. I remember being so excited about it's release that I bought 2.

I'd like to add that in my experience, these are also very sturdy. My Keaton moblile once hit Reverse and rolled back off of a desk onto tile for. I was sure there would be major dents or nicks of paint missing if I was lucky. I couldn't find a single scratch.

I have the Arkham release and think it is great. It isn't nearly as "cool" as say the 89 or Tumbler but I own them all and it's top three for me.

I too got the Keaton release back in what....2003? Still my favorite version, better than the Hot Toys cause it's so compact, yet still substantial. I still think that initial release was the best color scheme. Matte black, not glossy, no gold rims or accents like on later releases.

My only one complaint is I would still love a scale Batman behind the wheel, but it would have to be a small figure with no legs. And of course the lack of the cocoon bothers me.

After I got the Hot Toys I had buyer's remorse for the giant thing cause I already had my ideal Batmobile in my collection all along.

Back