Hot Toys you Disappoint me again!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ i think people don't overact enough, they do on forums but not with their wallets.

After the Comedian and DX02 problems people should've stopped buying rubber figures because Hot Toys proved they weren't upping their QC, along came the broken foot batman and people still ordered more figures from them, Captain America's wonky A & Star, MK V broken hands, MK VI first batch.

Alot of People let these things go, they decide to settle with them rather than go without or go through the hassle of replacements, i mean some of them can be very trivial, but the point remains that customers are becoming partly responsible for poor QC because they're letting HT know that it wont affect their bottom line to sell defective products.

:goodpost:

The poor quality Aliens figures are the worst HT figures I seen as they wont last long and your $100+ investment goes down the drain!

@ Silasya77 i think people don't overact enough, they do on forums but not with their wallets.

After the Comedian and DX02 problems people should've stopped buying rubber figures because Hot Toys proved they weren't upping their QC, along came the broken foot batman and people still ordered more figures from them, Captain America's wonky A & Star, MK V broken hands, MK VI first batch chest plates and others.

Alot of People let these things go, they decide to settle with them rather than go without or go through the hassle of replacements, i mean some of them can be very trivial, but the point remains that customers are becoming partly responsible for poor QC because they're letting HT know that it wont affect their bottom line to sell defective products.

I've had a few issues and alway got a replacement, its too much money to pay for defects

I guess that's true, but we're talking about a feature that 80% of collectors won't even use more than once. Falconer doesn't need a light-up feature anyways, and I haven't even popped my Falconer's batteries in yet to check.

Collectors should react to major QC issues that would destroy their figure, such as melting rubber or broken ankle joints, but a light up feature? Either get a replacement or settle with it. No need coming on here and making a big deal out of it.. imo.:dunno

I guess that's true, but we're talking about a feature that 80% of collectors won't even use more than once. Falconer doesn't need a light-up feature anyways, and I haven't even popped my Falconer's batteries in yet to check.

Collectors should react to major QC issues that would destroy their figure, such as melting rubber or broken ankle joints, but a light up feature? Either get a replacement or settle with it. No need coming on here and making a big deal out of it.. imo.:dunno

This wouldn't be something that i personally would need a replacement for, i don't really use the lights and it wouldn't hurt resale really, but QC is in the rise sadly, instead of ordering where it's cheapest i oftentimes have to go through sideshow if the figure looks like it has areas that HT will screw up (sideshow is great for replacements)

This wouldn't be something that i personally would need a replacement for, i don't really use the lights and it wouldn't hurt resale really, but QC is in the rise sadly, instead of ordering where it's cheapest i oftentimes have to go through sideshow if the figure looks like it has areas that HT will screw up (sideshow is great for replacements)

True, I do agree that HT's been screwing up a lot more lately than they used to, but I guess there's not much we can do, and I feel like the aftermarket isn't as an@l about these stuff anymore as it's getting harder and harder to find a perfect piece. Resale is not a problem with a disfunctional working feature, for sure.

Back