Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the figure has circles on the palms that appear to light up.

Look at picture number five.

IMG_2415.jpg

Creative lighting then (to illuminate his huge palms)... as in pic 04 (targeting/torch probably).... still not RT per say.

I don't recall his palms were lighted when Tony's head was being crushed...was it?...

Last edited:
Prepare to PAY folks- this is a masterpiece of the highest order!!!!!!!

It's something I have never noticed before but I just went and looked through my Art of Iron Man book and the Iron Monger design does indeed have the palm RTs in a couple of the conceptual pieces and in the final maquette turn around.

I'm not sure you ever even get a shot of the inside of the palms in the movie.

New BD MK III- practically a guarantee- you think HT isn't going to do another IM? Heck yes they will!

I still agree with that. Particularly given the existence of the new stealth Mark III. No way they tooled those molds just for that.

What's funny is that this turns into a thread of maybe we'll get another iron man versus iron monger is being released. No wonder HT keeps spawning them.

I think Mark IV will go just fine with Monger. Looks close enough to me and it's miles beyond the III figure IMO. I'm happy with just those two.

Maybe 2 MMS versions then... one with Mk.3 and one without..... like the Gantry...

2302609_o.gif

index.php

WOW! That would make a lot of people happy and A LOT MORE PEOPLE infuriated... that sounds like a HT strategy alright!

Last edited:
This thing is a monster, absolutely getting one!

I'm just gonna put the Monger with my one Iron Man (MK VI). I like all these IM variations, but it just doesn't make sense to have more than one in my display

Iron Monger looks incredible, absolutely incredible. I love that Obidiah is included inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back