1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already bought a second TA sculpt for my BvS WW ; anyone tried to take ofc the tiara from the BvS head sculpt? Is it doable? It would be great on the TA sculpt.

Well if you just push the arms straight in not much happens, but like I said in my earlier post if you angle them back first so they clear the sides of the outfit, and turn the elbows inward for leverage, it'll allow you to click the arms in a bit further (pushing the arms up also helps a bit, but then you have to be careful that it doesn't look like she's shrugging her shoulders).

Here's how far in I was able to get the arms on mine:

View attachment 425405

Very nice!

I tried what you explained and it didn’t seem to work for me (unless I’m doing it incorrectly). Where the arms are at is as far as they want to budge on mine. That’s ok though. Rewatching the scene again, she had just as many instances where her arms weren’t completely at her sides, as there were where she did.

I’m content with the pose I have mine in.

4108728F-1FF0-4F36-B555-5FBDE88CD679.jpg

Huh weird, I would have thought the metal skeletons were all the same on these. But oh well, the figure still looks awesome either way, and your cooler base more than makes up for it. :D

Huh weird, I would have thought the metal skeletons were all the same on these. But oh well, the figure still looks awesome either way, and your cooler base more than makes up for it. :D

Thanks. :duff

I’m sure they are (the same), I’m probably just not doing what you explained correctly.

Wow, that looks fantastic! Honestly I think that might be the best solution for those of us who don't care for either the BVS or JL sculpts-- just put on the TA head and go for her "first reveal" look in the cave.

And the boat scene as well.

Already bought a second TA sculpt for my BvS WW ; anyone tried to take ofc the tiara from the BvS head sculpt? Is it doable? It would be great on the TA sculpt.

I wouldn't do that i think it would mess it up. The forhead is very important to the overall likeness i think.

i think all the mattel barbies ,come with removable tiaras ,should be able to find them in deep discount by now ,would be easy to try one of them to see how it looks before committing to destroying your bvs version ,would need painting up a bit but might pleasantly surprise you :)

i think all the mattel barbies ,come with removable tiaras ,should be able to find them in deep discount by now ,would be easy to try one of them to see how it looks before committing to destroying your bvs version ,would need painting up a bit but might pleasantly surprise you :)

Yes,could be interesting ; do you have a picture of the one you refer to?
Thanks in advance [emoji1360][emoji1317][emoji1317]

There is no question, at least to me, that this is the best and most screen accurate look possible:

68491daa49db8f8ea8433aeddcd08ee0.jpg
1d53ad78957087209303af93d3b613ed.jpg
67e4fb4ff5cbec1f3e6c77b726064a41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes,could be interesting ; do you have a picture of the one you refer to?
Thanks in advance [emoji1360][emoji1317][emoji1317]

maxresdefault.jpg

this is the more expensive version ,that comes with the coat and wonder woman solo movie shield and sword ,the tiara is removable ,i think the cheaper ones have the same tiara ,like i say it would need a bit of dry brushing but would be cheaper than destroying a bvs version and give you a few display options :)

maxresdefault.jpg

this is the more expensive version ,that comes with the coat and wonder woman solo movie shield and sword ,the tiara is removable ,i think the cheaper ones have the same tiara ,like i say it would need a bit of dry brushing but would be cheaper than destroying a bvs version and give you a few display options :)

Thanks!! I’ll try to find one [emoji1360]

Yeah Dean Knight already tried that very look in a video, and it seemed to work pretty well. In fact it actually makes for a more accurate tiara than the HT one, other than it being a tad thick.

Screenshot_20180905-090741_YouTube~01.jpg

Yeah Dean Knight already tried that very look in a video, and it seemed to work pretty well. In fact it actually makes for a more accurate tiara than the HT one, other than it being a tad thick.

View attachment 425598

I did this with a spare KO HS I had of her..I was surprised the tiara came off easily, barely glued to the head

Back