1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The training hs on the BvS WW. Love it!
7aa689fa0b3a47ad4ea6228e3e61b66e.jpg

Looks even better glossy. Has that tanning oil look. It brings out the defintion better, think bikini competition.

If I was still able to keep my first run BVS WW ( meaning if it didn’t have a wonky knee ) with the glossy skin . I would display it a lot. Her glossy skin was perfect and complimented the muscle definition perfectly :lecture

I was bummed that the later versions had the shiny skin removed :(

Looks even better glossy. Has that tanning oil look. It brings out the defintion better, think bikini competition.

Agreed. Like guyver said, I wish my BvS WW had this effect as well. Didn’t it cause an issue on the first run though with the plastic packaging leaving a mark on the neck or something to that effect?

Agreed. Like guyver said, I wish my BvS WW had this effect as well. Didn’t it cause an issue on the first run though with the plastic packaging leaving a mark on the neck or something to that effect?

Nope. Nothing wrong at all..just unique shiny skin

The initial run of the first HT Wonder Woman was super glossy. Some liked it, others didn’t. I loved it because it brought out more muscle definition. Later batches had the gloss almost all but removed. The training armor version appears to be a compromise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Nothing wrong at all..just unique shiny skin

Eh, I’m about 95% sure there was a few who reported that. I recall one user even being that gj(something) guy who loved Tony Mei. However, I can’t recall vividly if it was a direct result of the glossy shine on the body, or just a freak occurance that wasn’t pervasive.

The initial run of the first HT Wonder Woman was super glossy. Some liked it, others didn’t. I loved it because it brought out more muscle definition. Later batches had the gloss almost all but removed. The training armor version appears to be a compromise.

Agreed. I wish my BvS WW had the glossy body. I got mine via SSC, so I received a later batch. How’d your move go by the way?

Eh, I’m about 95% sure there was a few who reported that. I recall one user even being that gj(something) guy who loved Tony Mei. However, I can’t recall vividly if it was a direct result of the glossy shine on the body, or just a freak occurance that wasn’t pervasive.

Agreed. I wish my BvS WW had the glossy body. I got mine via SSC, so I received a later batch. How’d your move go by the way?

Crazy man. It was great and horrible all at the same time. Lol.

Back