Hot toys wolf Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjay715

Freakalicious
Reaction score
can any give me a tutorial on how to modify the cannons on the wolf predator step by step a video would be nice or whatever thanks guys

Yes it should, or people should be able to figure it out for them selves. I mean Mud figured it out. Sorry, not trying to sound mean here.

lol.... not everyone is as hand as others. i know my limitations, but i prefer to not mess around with these guys and wind up breaking something.
~~a youtube video would be awesome.

Sorry guys, your right. I see where you guys are coming from. I guess i was just looking at it through a customizer's perspective. Sorry if I offended anyone.

You didnt all mate. I know where you were coming from. The likes of me is not as confident or has as much experience as yourself or mudshark etc. :peace

I've really tried being patient, and am still having trouble splitting the canon arms to get at the ball joint. Stabbed myself a couple of times as well. It looks so simple, cut along the join. Can't leave it as it was though. Must complete mod.

I've really tried being patient, and am still having trouble splitting the canon arms to get at the ball joint. Stabbed myself a couple of times as well. It looks so simple, cut along the join. Can't leave it as it was though. Must complete mod.

Let me know how you go.

I'm going to give it a go when i get all items needed.
Never done any thing like this before just don't want to break anything:eek:

When you do glue the cannon arm back together, I recommend you use bondini glue, it's the best glue to use on plastic that I've used. There's even a bondini glue gel which allows you time to set whatever you're glueing. If you use the gel, you will have to give the gel time to set, but once it does, it should be almost permanent. When I got my Wolf , his spear 's tip was broken off so I glued it with bondini. The spear has fallen from my shelf a few times after it was glued & it didn't break!! :D

Hey guys i have did everything in the tutorial up to putting the epoxy putty on, but there's one problem i don't have epoxy putty! Do you guys know anything else i could use as a replacement or should i just go out and buy some epoxy putty?

Hey guys i have did everything in the tutorial up to putting the epoxy putty on, but there's one problem i don't have epoxy putty! Do you guys know anything else i could use as a replacement or should i just go out and buy some epoxy putty?

I didn't put any putty on my cannons, and the work just fine for me. There's a little bump in the rotation if you don't fill them in with putty, but other than that it's fine. Or atleast mine is.

Back