1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I can't seem to like the face/head sculpt of the P2 elder, I completely agree that its probably the best detailed figure in the Predator line but I don't find the head sculpt that accurate, I don't know if it's the angle that people take pictures of but either way I was thinking about getting him, just want more views from others.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...le-elder-predator-2-0-collectible-figure.html

Should be plenty of pictures in there on which to base/make your decision.

As long as it takes to get all the Star Wars and MCU stuff out first. Hopefully he gets released this month before the holidays. Otherwise, it’ll probably be a long wait.

Well I am in Europe so that means I will have mine at least one month later than the fellow collectors in the USA. But I would be happy if they would release it at least in January.

As long as it takes to get all the Star Wars and MCU stuff out first. Hopefully he gets released this month before the holidays. Otherwise, it’ll probably be a long wait.

That's what I'm afraid of. Not a peep on the HK front and a good rule of thumb is one month after HK release the figure makes its way to U.S. shores. I hope it pops up in the next week or two for HK so we have a chance at getting it before Chinese New year. Otherwise, I'd say we are looking at mid March.

That's what I hope and fear as well. I'm getting tired of just looking at images of him on the web, and wishing that I had him already.

DZ20.gif

Delayed until January at least now. Got the email this morning. Not too fussed there has been an influx of releases this month and neo was just dropped too so looks like it’ll be a very busy January - feb too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No surprise. Even if it released in HK today, it wouldn’t reach SSC until mid to late January anyway.

This one really sure did get pushed to the back of the line. Hopefully the extended time translates to a great final product though.

I am right there with you all. Though I am still thankful HT is even doing a Wolf 2.0!!!!
They NEED to make the AVP Chopper 2.0 Predator to complete the trinity of AVP Predators, as they released the Celtic and Scar 2.0 Predators about 4 or 5 years ago...

Wonder if we see an update in the next 2-3 weeks? Either finals payments will be coming out or another push back. Fingers crossed.

No matter what the update is I want to wish all my fellow Pred fans a Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a great holiday with family and friends!!!

About time!!! Glad to hear news!!!!!!!!!! Every time I got an update in this post it was so disapointing, people asking about the ETA :/

Back