1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys do we know if they will change the netting on Wolf or not? Cause it is not accurate to the movie. The mesh is too small.

Last edited:
Hoping its announced sometime this week. That way it can meet the end of september ship date estimated by sideshow. However I fear at least another months delay email incoming.
I have no actual proof of it being released soon. Just hoping against hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have any Predator hot toys but want one for a new display in the man cave. Sounds like they don't come around very often from hot toys so I should probably jump on this one. Lots of cool acsessoriess. Only thing I would want to add would be some trophies like a skull with spine or something.

Don't have any Predator hot toys but want one for a new display in the man cave. Sounds like they don't come around very often from hot toys so I should probably jump on this one. Lots of cool acsessoriess. Only thing I would want to add would be some trophies like a skull with spine or something.

Check your PMs! (no I’m not selling anything, just a link to somewhere that is!)

My top three favorites Preds are Wolf, Scar and CH. Not necessarily in that order. People tend to automatically choose the JH simply because he’s the original. While still cool, I can’t say he’s one of my favorites though as an individual Predator.

Thanks man! Still if my wait list converts than I will get it much cheaper. I have a friend who is helping me get it. It is basically the exact Sideshow price which is in Europe is a pretty awesome deal.

tenor.gif

Anytime now.

:exactly:

Though even if Fugitive were to go up for PO tomorrow, I’d still wait and see the film first to see how things play out. What kind of role he has, who the key Predator actually is, etc.

Yup, Drop the Wolf already and open PO's for Fugitive and collector's will be happy for awhile.
I would be ALOT happier if hot toys announced the AVP Chopper Predator 2.0 like they should've done 4 or 5 years ago when they released the AVP Celtic and Scar Predator 2.0 figures....

Back