1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I've only got the Predator 2 figure but how much of an improvement is this Wolf vs the old Wolf?
Can't seem to find a definite answer.
I remembered I used to want v.1.

Alright, I've only got the Predator 2 figure but how much of an improvement is this Wolf vs the old Wolf?

Night and day improvement. This one has the accessories of both old wolf's in one figure.

Visually, since that's all we can go by now, it's a night and day difference. But don't take any of our words for it, Google up pictures of the old Wolf versions and compare for yourself! Especially since you're the one who's gotta look at this figure on your shelf.

Nothing except my final payment got moved to August when it was scheduled for July. Doesn’t mean much but that’s all I’ve got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got excited when I saw some activity in this stagnant thread, thinking there was an update.....

giphy.gif

I have the 2 old ones and, as much as I like them I have to say that they are.. Garbage, more like a toy than a figure, cant wait to have one of the v2

Wolf predator flex payment delayed until September now. Sideshow suspects a delay but we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be okay with an October release as well, not saying I'm not excited to get him. Just that I've had to spend several thousand this past month on my house and would like a little financial break :lol

Back