1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't those actually the best Predators Hot Toys have made?

I thought many people were saying they thought it was the CH 2.0? I don't have them in hand, but the HT AvP Predators do look really good based on what I've seen in photos.

However, I personally have my fingers crossed that this Wolf figure beats all of them.

Nah, the CH 2.0 is actually the one that made me decide to quit buying them and sell what I had :lol That's one that I can definitively say I didn't like.

The AVP predators seemed much more accurate from what I remember of the official pics.

Nah, the CH 2.0 is actually the one that made me decide to quit buying them and sell what I had :lol That's one that I can definitively say I didn't like.

The AVP predators seemed much more accurate from what I remember of the official pics.

Ah interesting. I've heard some around here say that they think the CH 2.0 is the best HT Pred. :lol

I'm not sure though, as I've never had either in hand. I was going to get a CH 2.0, but the deal fell through. Still hope to one day pick it up though, along with Scar Predator. Both look pretty good to me in pictures.

nope, they were standart-highly inaccurate (details, shapes, colors, proportions), but their faces were so much better than in the movie that they actually looked good.

While having some inaccuracies, out of all the Preds I had the AvP 2.0 ones looked the best. To the point I sold all my others besides Classic. Will say, Im not one that looks at my sculpts and whine and complain if something was off or a colour was different or anything like that. Most people that visit would see them and see Predators, and some would recognize them from their movies. The AvP 2.0’s were the ones that everyone said looked the best and drew their eyes in.

I like the CH 2.0, JH 2.0 and Elder 2.0 the best. I’ve had the AvP 2.0 Celtic, body wise only difference to me was the AvP’s legs are bigger and they have some cool accessories and details. I definitely see Wolf being equal if not better than all past releases, just can’t see them going backwards in quality on such a anticipated and popular figure.

After taking them all apart you see they’re all just the same figures with some differences in details and sculpting here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they’d make a JH 2.0. Classic doesn’t count. :lol

I got my fingers crossed for Wolf as well. Hope he turns out to be the best of the bunch. The prototype looked amazing so hopefully there’s not a precipitous drop from that to the production piece.

the v1. elder predator still holds its own. he can stand with the v2 and still have presence.

the predaturd trio, and tsang...the only reason why im not a completist. cant stand that ****. lolz

^ you're a troll!
==========
i still wonder if i end up buying him or not. i'd even start making bets if i didn't have to do it alone and against myself. i say to myself that i missed AVP Ancient and Elder because i don't like them, but that could be simply because all AVP figures are absolutely similar.

This figure would actually probably look pretty cool on the JH diorama base, to simulate him being in the woods.

image.jpeg

Yep. If this turns out looking as good as what the prototype does, this will be the crown jewel of my Pred collection.

Back