1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf did indeed look pretty cool in natural lighting or in photos where you were actually able to see what his armor looked like and the details in it.

View attachment 387998
View attachment 387991
View attachment 387992

I'll probably be using much of those to use as my reference for futzing the figure, as far as placement of accessories and what not. Although looking at the promo photos of it, it actually already looks relatively accurate.

yeah the costume, makeup and prop department did an excellent job designing the Wolf. Shame the movie was shot mostly in dark scenes that hid so much of his detail.

yeah the costume, makeup and prop department did an excellent job designing the Wolf. Shame the movie was shot mostly in dark scenes that hid so much of his detail.

Some stand alone Wolf graphic novels and a movie would be bad azz. Really looking forward to his HT figure coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A stand alone Wolf film called something like “The Wolf” would be pretty awesome.

Really looking forward to this release as well. Probably my new top anticipated release for this year.

A prequel, perhaps. So we can discover how he became an interstellar Harvey Keitel, and just what happened to his face... Also, the new movie wouldn't require IR goggles to be viewable.

A stand alone Wolf film called something like “The Wolf” would be pretty awesome.

Really looking forward to this release as well. Probably my new top anticipated release for this year.

A prequel, perhaps. So we can discover how he became an interstellar Harvey Keitel, and just what happened to his face... Also, the new movie wouldn't require IR goggles to be viewable.

That would be badazz! Wonder what the thought process is for not making these kinds of movies, it can't just be all about the money?

Well ANH Grand Moff Tarkin just released in HK and that was initially slated for the same release window as this. Wonder if we'll be pleasantly surprised and this will get an early release as well some time before the stated release window.

Well ANH Grand Moff Tarkin just released in HK and that was initially slated for the same release window as this. Wonder if we'll be pleasantly surprised and this will get an early release as well some time before the stated release window.

That would be a good surprise. Did you preorder him?

Some stand alone Wolf graphic novels and a movie would be bad azz. Really looking forward to his HT figure coming out.

I totally agree, I would love a stand a lone film and some graphic novels.

Lol nah, counseling's only necessary if we're in denial about our 1/6 addictions. Which we obviously aren't haha.

You have some nice figures coming your way!

Lol nah, counseling's only necessary if we're in denial about our 1/6 addictions. Which we obviously aren't haha.

You have some nice figures coming your way!

Thanks NazCross, I keep telling myself I'm only getting predator and terminator stuff. Then it slowly drew to add some marvel, then some DC, then some game of thrones, then some star wars LOL. Before long I will need a separate house just to store my collection!!!

I don't believe that P

large.jpg

:dunno
i just quoted what addicts say, at least in my country :)

Back