1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on how bad pred 2018 turns out :lol

I do personally think though that Wolf is right next to P1 in terms of badassness and design, so any pred movie is an opportunity and ill take it all

I think a lot of Pred fans would love to see a young Wolf before he got burned. He defn seems like the most bad ass killer of any Pred to date.

Nah, I enjoyed AvP 1 for what it was. Sure it could have used an R rating, but I really dont get the flack it got. Mind you, I dont hate most movies that people do. I try and find enjoyment in what Im watching.

I think most hated the designs of the Predators themselves more than the story or anything else

I think a lot of Pred fans would love to see a young Wolf before he got burned. He defn seems like the most bad ass killer of any Pred to date.
i think he got burned because, based on what was shown on screen, he was deaf, blind and weak compared to P1 and P2 :pfft:

I've been saying that for a while now. People seem to think massive facial scars and stuff make a character bad ass. I think it mostly makes them look like they get their ass kicked, and, more likely, just barely won. P2 got his arm cut off. If he had lived, would he have been a bad ass, or would people still think he was dumb as they mostly do now?

or would people still think he was dumb as they mostly do now?
while P2 killed dozens of heavily armed bandits in face to face combat without any damages, and P1, who is considered by same most people a badass, was cowardy enough to run around just several of them.
and for a good reason, as he got hit almost every time he faced an armed opponent.
but hey, Wolf badassfully eliminated two stoned (they said that themselves) children.

anyway, Wolf's badassness is established in the lore from the beginning, it doesn't have to be proved as it is part of the plot.
Riddick posted an excellent quote from from ADI here.
it said that P1 was a youngling, and Wolf was a mature badass.
do what you want with that info :slap

Well, I ignore the AVP movies, and I have no problem ignoring some stupid quote from ADI. The AVP movies contradict established continuity and mythos. If we're going by AVP logic, then Scar is more bad ass than Wolf, because Wolf didn't have a clan marking on his head signifying he'd successfully gone through the "coming of age" alien hunt.

^ Thank you a freakin' lot, fellas!
Now I feel a lot better about me not wantin' to waste money on this figure. :lol

I was still thinkin' about gettin' it and customizin' into something more SWS lookin'...
But nah, not worth it.

If we're going by AVP logic, then Scar is more bad ass than Wolf, because Wolf didn't have a clan marking on his head signifying he'd successfully gone through the "coming of age" alien hunt.
he marked his whole cheek. it's more badass :dunno
a bit overdid it though, but again because of badassness.
I was still thinkin' about gettin' it and customizin' into something more SWS lookin'...
But nah, not worth it.
i know that i probably won't be able to resist and will understand that he will only grow more expensive with time.
so if i buy him, he will fulfill the role of that light predator in AVP2 game. slim head and very light armor remind me of him.
right now lowest Ebay preorder prices are about $50 higher than i'm ready to pay.

Well, I ignore the AVP movies, and I have no problem ignoring some stupid quote from ADI. The AVP movies contradict established continuity and mythos. If we're going by AVP logic, then Scar is more bad ass than Wolf, because Wolf didn't have a clan marking on his head signifying he'd successfully gone through the "coming of age" alien hunt.

Battle scars are cool, they tell a story without saying a word, and honestly nothing says that they have to mark themselves, just that many did. Maybe wolf didn't care for the practice or maybe he didn't think he needed to after half his face melted off, that hunt could be when he got his scars for all we know and maybe he didn't have a chance to mark himself if he barely survived. I see no contradiction just based on no clan marking.

I just go by design. If I like it, I buy it. :dunno Not sure I consider AVP canon -- and ADI's comments do spit on the lore of P1 and P2 -- but the AVP hunters look pretty cool as standalone concepts IMO. So far, we've seen middleweight builds from SWS and a lightweight build from ADI in Wolf. Don't mind having a heavyweight covered in armor to round things out. Makes the shelf look more diverse.

Battle scars are cool, they tell a story without saying a word, and honestly nothing says that they have to mark themselves, just that many did. Maybe wolf didn't care for the practice or maybe he didn't think he needed to after half his face melted off, that hunt could be when he got his scars for all we know and maybe he didn't have a chance to mark himself if he barely survived. I see no contradiction just based on no clan marking.

It could just be exclusive to that clan. We as humans have many different traditions and beliefs. No reason the Preds wouldn't.

Maybe AVP preds are the spoiled rich Preds who get special training and hoity toity markings. Maybe Wolf grew up on the streets and dont give a ****! :lol

to support the two above:

f1697eaea577374b213fd250fa9da6fa.jpg

and those are all athletes, like predators in action, not cushion sitters.

(that last one managed to put her feet fingers like Independence day aliens... :eek)

feb8138939c3e4ef22f91067aebe1f37.jpg

It's funny that Anika sorenstam made that list of athletes for golf :lol Everyone knows that this is the peak of athleticism in golf :lecture

image.jpeg

does the new Wolf predator 2.0 have any torso waist pivot articulation? I'm hopeing it will

Was there an exclusive for this because I don't see one?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

predarnold "Of course not" how can you be so sure? it is a new slim body for the wolf 2.0. did you see the new body without the armor?

predarnold "Of course not" how can you be so sure? it is a new slim body for the wolf 2.0. did you see the new body without the armor?

You can see there's no joint below the ribcage area, armor or not.

Back