1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same problem with overcrowding as you can see in the photo. It's not the setup I want but I'm forced to because of lack of space. One day I'm going to organize my figures properly if I get the time.

vhqphh.jpg

your figures have lots of living space :dunno

I love the good ol' detolfs. There are those who say they're an unoriginal and unimaginative way to display figures but I would care not - they look beautiful.

Me too, the detolf's with good lighting really step up the display IMHO. Almost gives it a museum display feel

A grid alien 2.0 would be cool, but Celtic already comes with his battle damaged mask. Unless you are talking about a mask with a huge hole thru the forehead from when he dies, that would be a cool accessory.

I'm talking about the mask after Grid has plunged his inner jaw through Celtic's forehead.

This Predator looks amazing! I'm pretty sure I'll have to get him. My favorite has always been Jungle Predator though. Do y'all think they'll make a 2.0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Predator looks amazing! I'm pretty sure I'll have to get him. My favorite has always been Jungle Predator though. Do y'all think they'll make a 2.0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not a if, but when. I think this guy is the best Ht Pred to date. I think I'm going to skip any of the others and just go for this guy.

This is how the HT Wolf Predator new edition SHOULD look like

DKvG0WDX0AEuxLH.jpg

Oh yea, no dreds on two heads and primer grey in color. That looks great. :lol
In all seriousness, I really like the HT Wolf 2.0 figure, and I will have to pick it
up. Like others have said, it is one of HT's best Predator figures to date.

it is one of HT's best Predator figures to date.
yeah. 20 more predaturds repaints, and HT will actually learn to make them. until then - this "primer grey in color" already has a vastly superior headsculpt to tsang's retarded attempt, judging by that head's profile.

P, what makes you think that other sculpt is better? Is it because the other company may be using computer aided
sculpting or do you feel that Tsang just doesn't sculpt Pred heads well?

Back