1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow neca is doing one too, i swear ht copies neca. It's just like when neca got the robocop license, then a ht ed209 came out of nowhere.

Neca announced this after Hot toys, and being that HT announced this back at sdcc it seems Neca are the ones playing catch up

Wolfie lookin' sweet! Glad I resisted going for the originals when I first started collecting as they were already high priced on eBay.

I guess I've been tricked by the collectibles out there and always though he had that scared eye. Just learning now that it isn't accurate but wish it was. Makes him look way more bad ass.

If it isn't accurate, why did licensed companies include it?

P, what makes you think that other sculpt is better? Is it because the other company may be using computer aided
sculpting or do you feel that Tsang just doesn't sculpt Pred heads well?

He's a pathological Tsang basher. Sure, Tsang's first sculpts for HT were pure artistic license, but he's shown quite the dedication to movie accuracy in recent years. This Wolf and the P2 Elder 2.0 are objectively excellent sculpts and P.'s throwing around words like "retarded."

Fairly certain most people here have already put the man on +Ignore. Guess I'm a masochist for not having done so myself.

He's a pathological Tsang basher.
nope, Tsang is a pathologically bad alien/predator sculptor. and as he is the only one who is allowed to work with them in 1/6 scale, he's evil for me.

AVP2-alien-and-predator-8714699-400-288.jpg

DKvG0WDX0AEuxLH.jpg

this tiny figure already has a superior headsculpt. and they are even smaller than Neca, as i understand.

nope, Tsang is a pathologically bad alien/predator sculptor. and as he is the only one who is allowed to work with them in 1/6 scale, he's evil for me.

AVP2-alien-and-predator-8714699-400-288.jpg

DKvG0WDX0AEuxLH.jpg

this tiny figure already has a superior headsculpt. and they are even smaller than Neca, as i understand.

So NECA puts out a compressed, low-resolution cellphone image of their unpainted prototype and because a small, 90x90 pixel portion (that's the size on my monitor) shows a head positioned in a similar angle to that of a movie still, Tsang's attempt is "retarded?"

Sounds pathological to me. But hey, see what you want to see.

As bad as the AVP movies are I'm sure nobody is opposed to a AVP 3 right?

Depends on how bad pred 2018 turns out :lol

I do personally think though that Wolf is right next to P1 in terms of badassness and design, so any pred movie is an opportunity and ill take it all

As bad as the AVP movies are I'm sure nobody is opposed to a AVP 3 right?

I’d be all for a new Aliens vs. Predator movie but I have no interest in them continuing with what they started in the first two. Start over with an Aliens type movie with the colonial marines caught between the two.

Looks bad ass. But the lack of this and that are valid quibbles.

Some of the FB guys should make a stink about the lack of extra hands and closed mandibles. It seems like HT has listened to the voice of the people on other occasions

Am I the only one who likes AVP 1? :lol

Nah, I enjoyed AvP 1 for what it was. Sure it could have used an R rating, but I really dont get the flack it got. Mind you, I dont hate most movies that people do. I try and find enjoyment in what Im watching.

Nah, I enjoyed AvP 1 for what it was. Sure it could have used an R rating, but I really dont get the flack it got. Mind you, I dont hate most movies that people do. I try and find enjoyment in what Im watching.

Honestly I thought the first one was pretty good as not only a jumping off point for the cross over movies but it did do both creatures pretty good justice from their comic book origins. I still like to watch it now and again. Its not perfect, but then again rarely is any film completely perfect for anyone.

Back