1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you guys nailed it. The face isn't big enough, mandibles should stay more in line with eachother and he should have a more furrowed angrier brow.

after the wait we've had on this just being previewed and how much longer we will have to wait for it to go up for pre order. When he finally does go up for PO I just want to let everyone know I will post "Who let the Wolf out.....Who Who Who Who.....Who let the Wolf out!!!"

and he should have a more furrowed angrier brow.
maybe his meditative expression means:
- i'm far from perfect and don't even look like myself... but at least i'm being produced, unlike poor Ripley.

(who has a very angry-laughing face BTW, the one she never featured in the movie)

Did a quick tweak in Photoshop.

View attachment 361011

I think if they just addressed this, it might become the first masked Predator I would display without the mask. It's so close, Hot Toys and Tsang, PLEASE address it.

The mandibles probably won't be tweaked on the production figure. I wonder
if they could be heated up and re positioned to match the tweaked photo above?

I already sent it to Tsang and he said : "Yes, i will". He still working on it. He fixed Elder 2.0 so there is a chance for movie accurate Wolf.

I already sent it to Tsang and he said : "Yes, i will". He still working on it. He fixed Elder 2.0 so there is a chance for movie accurate Wolf.

giphy.gif

Oddly enough, it seems he's the only one left at Hot Toys who cares about these licenses.

Not me.
He can only sculpt monsters and ****, it's his bread so naturally he'd care about dem licenses.
Doesn't mean he cares one bit about these characters. If he did, he'd scuplt them as accurately as possible on the first place.

Not me.
He can only sculpt monsters and ****, it's his bread so naturally he'd care about dem licenses.
Doesn't mean he cares one bit about these characters. If he did, he'd scuplt them as accurately as possible on the first place.

Amen to that indeed!

Not me.

He's made some big improvements over the last few years, though. The Alien heads on the Celtic and Ancient bases look great. The P2 Elder got a new sculpt and additional beads and leather strips. The Alien Warrior 2.0 would be a great figure if not for the lack of articulation. And this Wolf, though not perfect, definitely isn't the work of someone who didn't try. It's not a blatant example of artistic license. It's pretty close as others have said and he seems to want to make it even closer.

Credit where it's due. He may not have taken that much of an interest in accuracy and accessories before, but he does now -- which is very much needed as these lines don't have much of a thread left to hang by otherwise, at least in the eyes of Hot Toys.

you're the man! :clap
That...makes me feel really bad about how mean we are about him..
we're mean about one man, and it doesn't hurt his interests. he's been mean to thousands of predator fans. well, dozens, as thousands don't seem to notice that.

Be nice to get a solicitation for this beauty. If HT can reveal the Belle figure on Alien Day, they can put the Wolf up for preorder on Force Friday.

Back