1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who thinks he has a giraffe neck, look back thru the pics, it seems to me that people are comparing a chin down movie pic with a chin up figure pic. If the neck is long it is very minimal, most pics I have seen of the figure look about right to me.

Seen those pics before and yes, I agree, it is accentuated by the latest pics' chin up posture. However, the neck is still slightly too long IMO. I'm only critique-ing this in case there is any chance HT/Tsang does an Elder 2.0 and actually go through the feedback.

But, again, even if it was released as is, with a shoite face under that mask, I'd still get it. I was even considering the joke that is 1.0, before this was soft-announced. I'm just hoping they take their time, look at the resources, listen to the critique/fans and hit this out of the ballpark.

Seen those pics before and yes, I agree, it is accentuated by the latest pics' chin up posture. However, the neck is still slightly too long IMO. I'm only critique-ing this in case there is any chance HT/Tsang does an Elder 2.0 and actually go through the feedback.

But, again, even if it was released as is, with a ****e face under that mask, I'd still get it. I was even considering the joke that is 1.0, before this was soft-announced. I'm just hoping they take their time, look at the resources, listen to the critique/fans and hit this out of the ball park.

Yes indeed that is the hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That said, my main gripe is still the torso. If they don't address it, I hope the belt and skirt is movable to low-rise position to create that swimmer's body torso.

But, again, even if it was released as is, with a shoite face under that mask, I'd still get it. I was even considering the joke that is 1.0, before this was soft-announced. I'm just hoping they take their time, look at the resources, listen to the critique/fans and hit this out of the ballpark.

I really don't think the neck is too long, here is another ADI pic to compare with the one hologram just posted.

image.jpegimage.jpg

Here are a few more "inside the monster shop" pics for my fellow wolf fans, including one showing how the cleaner kit held tracking gear/extra weapons/ and a bomb, and also a pic of part of his med kit used in the film and a pic showing how wolf almost had an alien tail knife that extended into a whip, that would have been cooler imo, but I still like what they did, here you go......

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

As much as myself want it screen fit on but nothing are 100% perfection,fortunately it turn out way comfortable then expect,It can be worse-----> P2.

Appreciate the pics from the book, xenowolf. Thanks, and keep them coming if there's more.

That said, I can see the neck issue from both angles (no pun intended). For me it's still slightly too long, though.

But the more I study the source and compare, the more I realize the neck issue might be amplified by the torso inaccuracy. Have a look. Basically, if only they fix one thing, I hope it's the torso. It would settle all other (non-face) issues.

1.jpg

Appreciate the pics from the book, xenowolf. Thanks, and keep them coming if there's more.

That said, I can see the neck issue from both angles (no pun intended). For me it's still slightly too long, though.

But the more I study the source and compare, the more I realize the neck issue might be amplified by the torso inaccuracy. Have a look. Basically, if only they fix one thing, I hope it's the torso. It would settle all other (non-face) issues.

View attachment 356251

No problem, I will try and add some more some time soon. If the neck is too long it can't be by much, I think you are right about the torso length causing the neck to look long. The torso length is definitely the biggest issue that I can see and I think it throws everything else slightly off, it's not a deal breaker cuz I already love this figure for everything it gets right, but if they could make the torso slightly longer it could be really near perfection. I imagine that the problem with that tho, is that this figure is most likely already 14 inches tall and they would probly have to redo everything to adjust it to have a longer torso and not be any taller. Right now this looks really good to me, but they could easily make it worse as easily as make it better. For example if they were to make it too tall or adjust the torso to be right but in doing so shrink the proportions of the arms or legs (which in my opinion look great, but any smaller at all and they would look too skinny). I would love for them to fix the torso issue, but as I said the whole figure would have to be reworked and who knows if something else would be messed up that could be a deal breaker? Ultimately I am super excited by what I see and if they can improve on that, awesome, but I'm not holding my breath for that. I'm still over joyed by how much they actually got right and how much it looks like they are including of his gear!

how close to this will they get do you think? also i really hope they give him the huge open mandibles like this
4342130-wolf.jpg

As soon as Tsang reveals the face you will know why they were hiding it.
Scar face was so dumb and ugly in the movie that i liked what tsang did way better than the movie variant.
though i don't hope for the same in this case.
Lots of work for a predator that you spend countless hours bashing, and why do you need to see the face? Did you forget that you hate the Avp movies and everything they stand for?
when it comes to predator figures, i just can't resist. their variety alone on a shelf bring me happiness. it's my soft spot, like with terminator changes through the movie figures.
I think we all know and pretty obvious deep down inside he likes Wolf character and all. The concerns he makes known about Wolf signifies he cares for Wolf like no other. Like that pic Lotus put up about the predalien sitting with Wolf on the couch together deep down they cared for each other committed to dying together. So that's the relationship b/w P. and Wolf.
:lol
no, that's not the case. while with P1/P2 predators i care for the characters themselves, all others are just for variety and numbers, like the P2 ship crowd.

how close to this will they get do you think? also i really hope they give him the huge open mandibles like this
4342130-wolf.jpg

Yes I agree I will admit seeing that statue made me want to buy a statue for the first time! Just love the whole bestial side it shows from Wolf. So hope they can accomplish that feat of Sideshow's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree I will admit seeing that statue made me want to buy a statue for the first time! Just love the whole bestial side it shows from Wolf. So hope they can accomplish that feat of Sideshow's.
but it's a movie shot... look, i just made the same.

IKVcDgG.jpg

Oh well done! Looked just like sideshow's!
if you mean a sideshow head/bust, i disagree. really giant mouth, , face nowhere near angry, more like crybaby, exaggerated teeth and all covered with HT orange goo blood replacement.

aliens-vs-predator-requiem-wolf-predator-legendary-scale-bust-200250-07-700x700.jpg

Back