1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The recent pictures are from ACGHK. A convention in Hong Kong.

Thanks manannin, I couldn't find a better pic of the gun or extended whip, but here is a new shot of the figure. It looks ****ing amazing!

image.jpeg

Here is a link to Budget Starks acghk YouTube video, he films the wolf figure for about 25 seconds at around 2 minutes and 8 seconds into the video.

https://youtu.be/XZIja2WZa-Y

Here are a few screenshots that I took from that video, this looks awesome in regular lighting!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

New base is needed. The current (old) one is crap.

Ya they really should have made a new base instead of reusing the old outdated one. It's not that big of deal to me because I usually just use a plain black stand anyways, but I would have preferred it to come with an awesome new alien dio base or even a new standard black Avpr base with wolf predator name plate.

Forget a base. They should make that chair he first appears in. That's like the only good part of the movie is seeing him get up and go to the armory for his mask and weapons.

Forget a base. They should make that chair he first appears in. That's like the only good part of the movie is seeing him get up and go to the armory for his mask and weapons.

That was a nice part! Especially after he got up and turned around moving his mandibles with that grotesque looking face of his, didn't expect to see that visual of a predator at first look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're crazy man, the throne and armory were awesome but the movie was loaded with cool scenes. The bone grill pred cleaning the alien skull in front of the bad ass trophy wall, and basically every scene wolf is in, from his first kill where he cloaks/catches and kills the cop who had a huge head start on him, to his double digit alien kills using every weapon in his arsenal, to him blowing the heads off of three people, him investigating the ship and mourning his dead brother, and even his final fight with the predalien. The movie may not be great, but all of wolfs scenes are cool as hell.

I always toy with the idea of recreating the Avpr trophy wall from this scene, but I have never been able to commit the space/money and time that it would take to actually pull it off. I have always loved this scene tho, I even used to have a custom bone grill pred holding an alien skull(may have to make another now that I'm actually getting wolf). I loved the idea that the bone grill pred was kind of the caretaker of the clans greatest trophys. What makes me bring this up tho is that I just saw that a new skull came up for preorder and it's the skull of a mythosaur from Star Wars. Since I love Star Wars too I thought damn that would be cool to throw on a preds trophy wall and it kind of rekindled my desire to make that trophy wall again, here are the pics for anyone interested.....

image.jpegimage.jpg

I always toy with the idea of recreating the Avpr trophy wall from this scene, but I have never been able to commit the space/money and time that it would take to actually pull it off. I have always loved this scene tho, I even used to have a custom bone grill pred holding an alien skull(may have to make another now that I'm actually getting wolf). I loved the idea that the bone grill pred was kind of the caretaker of the clans greatest trophys. What makes me bring this up tho is that I just saw that a new skull came up for preorder and it's the skull of a mythosaur from Star Wars. Since I love Star Wars too I thought damn that would be cool to throw on a preds trophy wall and it kind of rekindled my desire to make that trophy wall again, here are the pics for anyone interested.....

View attachment 356653View attachment 356654

Quite a project you have on your hands as that's a lot of skulls! I only can do a few masks and some weaponry as I bought a classic mask and Ancient guard mask as well as a classic 2.0 chest. I need to stop checking this thread cause I just really want him now like NOW preordered BAM I saw the handcannon(he can have 4 blasters with me I bought the original one) and the deployed whip just barely from the recent pics posted. I'm excited for this. Don't care about long necks and not long enough torsos at all just glad the upgrade happened cause it was long overdue.

That was a nice part! Especially after he got up and turned around moving his mandibles with that grotesque looking face of his, didn't expect to see that visual of a predator at first look.
Yeah, I liked that introduction of him. I think if I wanted to display him unmasked, that would be the scene I'd want to represent.

for as long as we have waited and will still have to wait for this to be released HT should definitely include the control chair.

Though I think we all know they won't, but I hope at least they give us a new stand.

i already have many skulls from different sources, hoping to make a trophy wall one day, too, as a background for predator figures, but a new one is always a good thing. and it's big, which is good. is it available for purchase?

Yeah, I liked that introduction of him. I think if I wanted to display him unmasked, that would be the scene I'd want to represent.

Me too! Oh I'm going to have fun posing him with the Marvel gang! The alien gang's not ready yet(bought them used=they're quite used) now if only I had a shelf I'm still not at that stage yet!

The chair would cost more than the figure.

Yeah compared to Palps chair his has nothing on Wolf's so don't want to have extended wait time and higher price due to chair. But I guess they would do something like Wolf's chair separately though.

Back