1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t really consider it a “delay” anyway. That’s on schedule. It got released at the end of December, so it reaching SSC at the end of this month or in February is on target.

I don’t really consider it a “delay” anyway. That’s on schedule. It got released at the end of December, so it reaching SSC at the end of this month or in February is on target.

Great! Then I still have time to reserve on SSC!! Getting the urge to reserve it now after seeing the pics here.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173743589796

NEW Hot Toys MMS 443 Aliens vs Predator AVP Requiem Wolf Predator Heavy Weapon
Price:US $559.00

s-l1600.jpg
just doesn't look right.

Great Review however the more review’s I see the more I feel like I don’t need this in my collection. Which is great because that equals savings!!

Great Review however the more review’s I see the more I feel like I don’t need this in my collection. Which is great because that equals savings!!
huh, it worked the other way for me. after several reviews - one by xenom0rph and several others by DeanKnight333 - it grew on me, though i had no intention to get it from the start.
the review above shows it in colors i really like, i hope that's what it will look like in my place's lights.

anyone have any tips on mounting the other shoulder cannon? i find it quite difficult and dont want to break the tiny plastic

huh, it worked the other way for me. after several reviews - one by xenom0rph and several others by DeanKnight333 - it grew on me, though i had no intention to get it from the start.
the review above shows it in colors i really like, i hope that's what it will look like in my place's lights.

Same here. These guys are amazing reviewers. No BS. Always straight to the point.

I'm just going to try hot water on the cannon when that moment comes. Can't see myself installing magnets on something small. Once i get that cannon on it's staying on so magnets aren't really needed.

Yeah, from what i see with the shoulder canon issue its that the nub wont go in the hole. If thats the case, heat the hole. If the armor is easy to remove id rather dip it in hot water first rather than a hair dryer. But for ease ill go hair dryer. ( and for casuals ,take off the Predators head first as to not dry out the dreads. Also, just heat the shoulder hole where you insert the canon, not the canon's nub. You only want the hole to be soft and the canon to be hard ( i know this sounds simple but i quite often see people who heat up things with the hair dryer heating up both parts of figures when one wont pop into another and they end up snapping the nub off because they have weakened the part thats meant to be forced ).

Its a really easy fix. But casuals beware.

i'm just gonna cut the hole bigger where it needs to be bigger and not bother with heating and so on.

Back