Hot Toys Winnie the Pooh ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unboxing reviews have been popping up. My biggest takeaway is that Pooh has a slightly posable plastic body under the fur, which is awesome. Piglets also has wires which lets you pose as needed. They also included wires in the ears too

Here is one of the figure reviews that shows it really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNc2gwKyHso

What that review doesn?t show is that the Honey Pot is magnetic and Pooh can hold it.

Very cool figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What that review doesn?t show is that the Honey Pot is magnetic and Pooh can hold it.

Very cool figure.

Can it really> I was hoping to pose him with one hand in the pot and the other holding it. What part is magnetic the bottom, or is it the side so he can hold it?

Can it really> I was hoping to pose him with one hand in the pot and the other holding it. What part is magnetic the bottom, or is it the side so he can hold it?

Looks like the side based on the MISB unboxing on youtube.

received this figure, it is great in person, definitely a different kind of figure. it isn't 1/6 scale as he is almost as tall than a 12 inch figure, a lot wider too. I am looking for a red balloon to pose with him. I am having no luck finding one In 1/6 scale or a little bigger. if anyone knows where I may find such things please let me know. thanks

received this figure, it is great in person, definitely a different kind of figure. it isn't 1/6 scale as he is almost as tall than a 12 inch figure, a lot wider too. I am looking for a red balloon to pose with him. I am having no luck finding one In 1/6 scale or a little bigger. if anyone knows where I may find such things please let me know. thanks

Could you post some pix in hand?

Back