1/6 Hot Toys: War Machine Mark II photo review by [ jingoBell ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These photos are amazing. Makes me happy and look forward to getting my IP, so glad he can pull of the salute pose :)

Why didn't they make iron man mark vi and vii like this ? The poseability is fantastic on this figure . It sucks about the older figures now .

mostly because of the first picture, I'm sold on this; processing jan 28th wow... can't wait

Love the shots of him sitting down and crouching ready for flight, really shows the improved articulation.

now i know why so many are dumping the old wm on feebay cheap.........
man i want a extra one of these and give it a mark iii paint app....................................

The diecasts are coming...wow surprised they weren't delayed that much

now i know why so many are dumping the old wm on feebay cheap.........
man i want a extra one of these and give it a mark iii paint app....................................
Hm, haven't noticed but that makes no sense to me. It's not like this is an improved v2.0 of the same armour and Mark I seems to be universally agreed upon as the stronger design. I'll never get rid of my WM Special Version. Never!! *clutches WM SV*

This looks brilliant- far better than I anticipated.I'm down for this and IP and MK 42 big time

Your photos made justice for WM Mark II. Amazing variations, and certainly one of the finest I have seen. Thanks for sharing with us!

Hm, haven't noticed but that makes no sense to me. It's not like this is an improved v2.0 of the same armour and Mark I seems to be universally agreed upon as the stronger design. I'll never get rid of my WM Special Version. Never!! *clutches WM SV*

Completely agree, to me the MK1 War Machine IS War Machine. The minigun, the forearm guns, the bulked out armor, and the shoulder mounted rockets are all classic war machine.

That's why I couldn't shell out for this fig, it's beautiful but it wasn't in the movie and IP is basically the same thing

Great pics, cannot wait for this badboy to show up. :clap

Sad thing is, its my only one PO'd, I told myself I wouldn't get the other two unless this one knocks my socks off, I have a feeling, I'm going to be a Diecast collector. :yess:

Back