Hot Toys Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most if not all will never happen but one can dream -

The Driver [Ryan Gosling] - Drive
Seth and Richie Gecko, Santanico Pandemonium - From Dusk Till Dawn
David, Marko, Dwayne and Paul - The Lost Boys
Kyle Reese 1984 - The Terminator
The Creeper - Jeepers Creepers
Deacon Frost - Blade
Nomak - Blade II

I'm surprised your whole list isn't redo's of Arnold ;) what made you step it up? Also Evenflow the Goodfellas would be awesome, totally forgot about that movie.

Yeah I figure if one just keeps looking for redos you'll never be able to say ''right, done, hobby concluded''. Also it seems like the only way I'll get an Arnie sculpt that completely satisfies me is if I myself learn to sculpt...so if I start now maybe in about 20 years?.... :lol

And something that would be an absolute dream for me would be Only Fool and Horses 1/6 figures. Del, Rodney, Grandad, Uncle Albert, Boycie , Trigger , Mike, Densil , I'd even buy Marlen and Duke lol. US collectors probably wont have a clue about any of that!

That would be special, Del Boy in his brown jacket and the classic red sweater!

Maybe a 1/6 Reliant Regal? :rotfl

If I had to pick one ... Raylan Givens

justified.jpg

Others ...
Jack Bauer
Boyd Crowder
Ron Swanson
Rick Grimes
Anton Chigurh
Maximus
Tyler Durden/ Narrator

And a bunch of western figures ... Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Rooster Cogburn, Lone Ranger, Django, Charlie Prince, Calvin Candie, Man w/ No Name

SnakeDoc

Last week I would have said a good Jackman as Wolverine sculpt but the DOFP figure looks perfect in my eyes, so my wish list looks something like this now:

Blade 1: Blade
Hellboy 1: Hellboy - on a proper TT this time, no rubber please
All the Ghostbusters + Ecto 1
Batman Begins: Ra's al Ghul - FTLOG give us Ra's al Ghul
Man of Steel: Faora (the only figure I'd get from that license)
X2: Prof X, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Magneto, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Iceman, Rogue

If they'd go back to the M icon series then:
Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis jr
Elvis

Given up on a good Harrison Ford HS so I won't go looking for another Indy, but for the all time holy grail set:
All 6 Bonds.

Probably more for Enterbay.....

Brandon Lee Rapid Fire
1997 Karl Malone
Kareem Abdul Jabbar: 2 heads ....one 1985 Lakers, one 72 Bucks/Game of Death !

Last week I would have said a good Jackman as Wolverine sculpt but the DOFP figure looks perfect in my eyes, so my wish list looks something like this now:

Blade 1: Blade
Hellboy 1: Hellboy - on a proper TT this time, no rubber please
All the Ghostbusters + Ecto 1
Batman Begins: Ra's al Ghul - FTLOG give us Ra's al Ghul
Man of Steel: Faora (the only figure I'd get from that license)
X2: Prof X, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Magneto, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Iceman, Rogue

If they'd go back to the M icon series then:
Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis jr
Elvis

Given up on a good Harrison Ford HS so I won't go looking for another Indy, but for the all time holy grail set:
All 6 Bonds.

Dammit, I completely forgot:
X men 2: Lady Deathstrike

Mad Max -The Road Warrior
Kyle Reese-The Terminator
Bespin Han Solo- TESB
Tron & Flynn-Tron

Anything more from Back to the Future would be great. Particularly a Doc which I imagine is in the works and a Biff. Also variants of Marty, Doc, and Biff from the three films. I'd also want a Kyle Reese and a T-800 Endoskeleton from The Terminator as well as a John Connor and possibly a new Sarah from Terminator 2. Finally to complete my collection for The Dark Knight Trilogy I'd love a Ra's al Ghul as he's the only major character we haven't gotten yet and hasn't been teased yet.

A 1/6 KITT car from the 1980's knight rider tv series, with light up dashboard and speaking phrases from the show.

Yea, if they made knight rider, I would have to start selling stuff to make room for Kitt and Michael. Imagine

Kitt
Delorian
Ecto1
And 66 batmobile displayed together

HT just give me the cars baby!!!

Back