Hot Toys Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since BD T2 T-800 has been released, my former #2 is now my absolute #1 want, which I'm glad I saw on a couple of lists here as well:

vlcsnap-137123.png

(with a better likeness than the part II version this time around)

- Deckard / Blade Runner

- Paul Atreides / David Lynch's Dune

- Bespin Han (highly probable)

- Indiana Jones 2.0 with NO PERS!

and my own pipe dream that I don't think will ever happen:

Steve Austin / the Six Million Dollar Man

My biggest want for HT at the moment is for them do establish an official distributor in Australia seeing as Sideshow doesn't even ship half their stuff here anymore :mad:

And I don't want to pay $40 on shipping anymore.

My biggest want for HT at the moment is for them do establish an official distributor in Australia seeing as Sideshow doesn't even ship half their stuff here anymore :mad:

And I don't want to pay $40 on shipping anymore.

They have one: popcultcha.com

-Alien Big Chap 2.0
-Alien Warrior 2.0
-T-800 Endoskeleton 2.0
-Boba Fett
-Superman/Superman II General Zod
-Batman Returns Catwoman (Seriously, WHAT THE ****?)
-Dante fromDevil May Cry or Devil May Cry 4

Batman returns Catwoman
Freddie Mercury
Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor)
Davy Jones
Legolas

Tmnt
Clarence boddicker
Commando
Conan the barbarian
Another hulk
1/4 robocop

-Alien Big Chap 2.0
-Alien Warrior 2.0
-T-800 Endoskeleton 2.0
-Boba Fett
-Superman/Superman II General Zod
-Batman Returns Catwoman (Seriously, WHAT THE ****?)
-Dante fromDevil May Cry or Devil May Cry 4

Unlike many of the wants and wishes in this thread, I can see HT making about half of these.

I know, but it's still cheaper buying from Sideshow.

Australia could have ten official distributors and none of them would be as cheap as buying from Sidehow. The price on the HT stormtroopers is pretty close though, and getting closer with every drop in the exchange rate.

Australia could have ten official distributors and none of them would be as cheap as buying from Sidehow. The price on the HT stormtroopers is pretty close though, and getting closer with every drop in the exchange rate.

Yeah, the exchange rate is definitely something to watch when making a purchase. My most recent fig, the T1 BD Terminator went from $270 USD shipped to $312 AUD shipped.

Yeah, the exchange rate is definitely something to watch when making a purchase. My most recent fig, the T1 BD Terminator went from $270 USD shipped to $312 AUD shipped.

:horror

The only thing that stops me crying into my weetbix whenever the finance segment comes around is that I have a mortgage. The lower interest rate is saving me more than enough to make up the shortfall in my dolly budget.

The Lone Ranger (yes i loved it)
Original 80's movie TMNT
Blade
Robin Hood (Costner)

Back