Hot Toys vs Play Imaginative Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vetboy45

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hopefully this is the correct place for this.

I am curious if anyone knows the differences between the two halls and if Play Imaginative will be selling theirs without a figure. The description of the latter seems really impressive (especially the remote control for the lighting) and I can't find anything really specific regarding what the Hot Toys version other than it has "holographic stickers" and lights up.

Hopefully this is the correct place for this.

I am curious if anyone knows the differences between the two halls and if Play Imaginative will be selling theirs without a figure. The description of the latter seems really impressive (especially the remote control for the lighting) and I can't find anything really specific regarding what the Hot Toys version other than it has "holographic stickers" and lights up.

Uh, why did you just repost my question? I tried to see if there were specific rules on posting but I didn't find any. Are there and if so, where are they?

Excellent. Thanks Darth Snoopy. I was just worried that there was some format thing I was missing since all the posts to the forum started with "1/6 Hot Toys - MMS etc" but I see there are others now. :slap

to answer your questions, I don't believe PI will sell the diorama without the figure.

But since it is not released yet, no one can say what the quality is like

Back