Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol you guys don't know ****. Inferno armor is a 2015 toy fair exclusive. While not popular in the US, in China they are all but losing their minds trying to acquire the Inferno version or even the EX regular with the Murasama Blade. Check ebay prices if you don't believe me, the inferno armor is higher priced than the reg, even an EX. that means when it eventually sells out it will double in price.

nice entry into this thread, you'll definitely make friends here. If you were smarter then youd realize that there is another thread for that.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

lol you guys don't know ****. Inferno armor is a 2015 toy fair exclusive. While not popular in the US, in China they are all but losing their minds trying to acquire the Inferno version or even the EX regular with the Murasama Blade. Check ebay prices if you don't believe me, the inferno armor is higher priced than the reg, even an EX. that means when it eventually sells out it will double in price.
Still ugly though. I would prefer an orange one.

Not game accurate but I thought it might be neat to put the new nick fury trench coat on raiden. That new coat looks like it has wires in it so posing would be better. And raiden did look good with the coat in mgs4...

Just a fun thought though

Just looked, mines gonna be here monday too, guess were all gonna have pics. I looked at my red raiden as well, i only have 2 payment left, so weird. I bet i wont see that til january at least, we get stuff so slowly.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Raiden is here!
072fb5c3b6d9103bb47d630622693a70.jpg

Back