Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks exactly the same now as it did in march 2014, and all the shows since. The only thing to change is we see it can pull off some great poses. It does have some things i dislike, the rubber arms and the sword/sheath size being a bit small. But its always been like that. To whine that something came out as its been advertised for the last 16 months doesnt make sense to me.

Yeah well back then they didnt state the arms were rubber, it turned out terribly and I cancelled, the rubber makes tgr arms look too thick, it looks clunky and un refined, ill wait another couple years for a better company to come along and do this franchise some justice, revengeance is at the bottom of my mgs list anyways

I think this figure actually looks better than the initual proto. The only thing that was still a mystery was the elbow articulation. The swords even look longer, his hair looks better, the armor looks so detailed. Even his mouth looks so freaking amazing from any angle.

They did a great job witht this figure, except for the freaking @$#&#$@!)(!/$$@&$*=!@^=_/£#^÷%@$×%€¡+*!#/#%÷¿%€$^@%+@/&$€=£%_÷%@:mad:* elbows. No excuse for them ending up been covered in rubber.

They did a great job witht this figure, except for the freaking @$#&#$@!)(!/$$@&$*=!@^=_/£#^÷%@$×%€¡+*!#/#%÷¿%€$^@%+@/&$€=£%_÷%@:mad:* elbows. No excuse for them ending up been covered in rubber.

Yeah man, it defies all logic that they would go with rubber. Maybe it's cheaper to have a single rubber sleeves than separate plastic articulated pieces that need to be assembled? The MGS license should have gone to ThreeA, at least they would make proper use of it.

Yeah man, I defies all logic that they would go with rubber. Maybe it's cheaper to have a single rubber sleeves than separate plastic articulated pieces that need to be assembled? The MGS license should have gone to ThreeA, at least they would make proper use of it.

I would adore some ThreeA 1/12 figures! It seems Konami gives its licence to one company for each scale at a time. Unlike DC or Lucas film, which is ashame. Means we have to wait alot

The HF blade isn't exactly a traditional katana, and the EX is red. They probably were too lazy to set up manufacturing processes for them.

The cost couldn't be that high though... they've done plenty of metal blades for cheaper figs.

Mine landed today, great looking figure in hand only had a quick peek and a quick pic while on lunch, His hair is razor sharp

10012719_1019921034686177_8811421989436414256_o.jpg

will do some more pics later tonight

Back