Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is this anything like Arkham bats. Do you see the poses this figure can pull off?

Everybody with their hyperbole freak outs.

raiden 1.jpg
raiden 2.jpg
raiden 3.jpg
raiden 5.jpg

I like his box, looks real nice. Looks like the final figure is what we want, very nice. And I'm pretty sure the legs aren't rubber...arms seem rubber a bit, but idk. It is dumb that for a robot-like figure they used rubber when joints make perfect sense, like on their Iron Men...

Raiden isn't fully robot body though... he has organic parts on him which are appropriately not hard plastic.

I'm just saying he shouldn't be full plastic/metal like Iron Man.

Though the arm joint would've benefited from being separate and not a sleeve.

This looks fantastic, love the shot from jingo that has whiplash's whips. I can't wait to get mine, granted he's not my favourite character but i did enjoy MGR and its mindless voilence, hot toys have done a great job with the final product

You know I'm surprised some of you even collect. Like... is there any figure you guys even like? Lmao.

Looks great. Except for the stupid elbows which should have been a plastic joint since he is a cyborg.

Still, glad im getting it

Looks great. Except for the stupid elbows which should have been a plastic joint since he is a cyborg.

Still, glad im getting it
True although the rubber sleeve seems to not restrict movement as much I thought they might I would still be worried about leaving it in that pose for long

Last edited:
It's just that for such a dynamic character, that really hurts it. For me at least, it is disappointing since I am an extreme poser.

But if I don't mind getting the AC Batman which seems to be even more limited, I surely don't mind this, but it could have been flawless.

Edit: I guess I just use the Revoltech Raiden for extreme poses.

I really had no intention of posing it beyond what most of those pictures show. So I'm ok. And luckily I've never had any issues with HT rubber bodies (except the elbows on my martian ambassador. They cracked) so i'm still extremely excited about this toy.

Back