Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-Men is the only Marvel films that interest me. No one cared about any of the Avengers until the films, especially Iron Man.

True, which is why it's even more of an achievement. Much like the guardians, my fav Marvel movie now.

Batman v Superman has way too much on its shoulders. I'm a DC fanboy, this movies announcement was my biggest nerdgasm in a while

I cared about Iron Man :lol I saw him in a few Spider-Man comics and liked the concept. The first movie was neat. But no one else cared about the other Avengers, bar perhaps Hulk because of HULK SMASH! and that TV show, etc. Thor I didn't even know about, or Hawkeye, maybe even Black Widow (maybe) but I knew Cap. But Iron Man was the only one I cared about.

I cared about Iron Man :lol I saw him in a few Spider-Man comics and liked the concept. The first movie was neat. But no one else cared about the other Avengers, bar perhaps Hulk because of HULK SMASH! and that TV show, etc. Thor I didn't even know about, or Hawkeye, maybe even Black Widow (maybe) but I knew Cap. But Iron Man was the only one I cared about.

i figure most people who like Hulk only likes the Comic version, well the Avengers human form seems to be much welcomed, despite the fact it wasn't even the same guy who was featured in the Hulk movie.

True, which is why it's even more of an achievement. Much like the guardians, my fav Marvel movie now.

Batman v Superman has way too much on its shoulders. I'm a DC fanboy, this movies announcement was my biggest nerdgasm in a while

The guardians felt like a Disney Sci-fi version of Frozen.

Why not? I assume the hair is WIP, but that headsculpt and paintwork looks excellent- you should be proud! What head is that? Oh and don't need to whisper..

Btw, please don't hesitate to post your customs in the designated MGS customs thread, the freaks here are always eager to see other members' creations:

Yes, the hair is still a WIP. Thanks! The head sculpt is a by Taiwanese sculptor Numo (Work Shop), he sells his sculpts on eBay - that particular head sculpt is the one here.
Not sure what you mean with "whisper." :)

Yes, the hair is still a WIP. Thanks! The head sculpt is a by Taiwanese sculptor Numo (Work Shop), he sells his sculpts on eBay - that particular head sculpt is the one here.

Yeah, I'm aware of Numo's sculpts. Love to see the finished work. Oh, by whisper I meant that your text are so small..

Yeah, I'm aware of Numo's sculpts. Love to see the finished work. Oh, by whisper I meant that your text are so small..

hUNAo.jpg

When is the earliest you think this will release? Hlj said December but we all figured that wouldn't happen. Now its listed for this month, doubt that will happen too.
And its been a while since HT showed it off. It wasn't at toy soul. When's the next toy show, hopefully he's there

And not standing like a statue

When is the earliest you think this will release? Hlj said December but we all figured that wouldn't happen. Now its listed for this month, doubt that will happen too.
And its been a while since HT showed it off. It wasn't at toy soul. When's the next toy show, hopefully he's there

You never know, something similar happened with the Battle Damaged T1 T-800, and he released right after all the toy shows were done.

Last edited:
Everything was second fiddle to the DC Animated Universe. And Spider-Man The Animated Series :lecture

Well sideshow has always had it listed for a march release. I'm on a flexpay schedule with them and have been charged once, so I'm still on track for March. So I'd guess February for the HK release....but with a figure like this I could easily see at least one delay :monkey2

Whiiiiiplassssssssssssssssssssssssh

:lol :lol

X-Men is the only Marvel films that interest me. No one cared about any of the Avengers until the films, especially Iron Man.

I saw the first Avengers because it was the thing to see but got no interest in the sequel. X-Men and Spider-Man are my main Marvel interests. Hope Nova and Iron Fist get movies soon.

I find it funny when people claim Iron Man is more popular than Spidey or wolverine, sure he's popular now but those two have been Marvels flagships since the sixties and seventies, Iron Man only since 2008

While I did read some comics and saw the 90's animated series, the likes of Iron Man and Thor were never mainstream enough until their respective movies came out.

Thor was definitely not main stream period, I saw a little of Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man and Hulk with things like candy, ice pops, some party things when I was a kid. I usually saw Hulk and Spider-Man, maybe Cap and little of Iron Man. NEVER Thor or anyone else though.

I can agree that spiderman is the posterboy for marvel, he was one of the first major hits for marvel and was the longest running comic book series ever with 700 issues along with a new series. I think Wolverine was popular but I think he got a lot more popularity due to the fact he was a member of the xmen. Xmen in the 90's were very popular, especially with the TV series. I think had IM had a hit tv show it might of been different. Not to say that IM isn't popular but I do somewhat agree that since Robert Jr. has downed the suit its become very mainstream.

So Raiden......

Think it'll be hard to have him stand up on his own. My play arts and revoltech versions struggle to stand on their own so maybe that's because of the feet design

Back