Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully that magazine article is indicating a GZ Big Boss. HT would do a killer job on that, hoping that's next, which I think is quite likely.

HT would be smart to have a GZ Big Boss out by the time TPP arrives.

Too true. The last time I was this excited for a figure was Keaton Batman :lol. Sure, there was also the Battle Damaged T-800, but that doesn't compare to this! :lol

I can agree with that, DX13's allure didn't last very long with me.

HT would be smart to have a GZ Big Boss out by the time TPP arrives.
Yep, they really need to get the "full specs & pics" out there as soon as possible and get it up for Pre-order like NOW. And im not saying that out of impatience, im saying it on behalf of whats good for them. Because if they dont get thoes pre-orders down soon, and the product out with a timely manner the closer Phantom Pain comes the more cancelled pre-orders and loss of interest will happen because of his TPP look.

I think the reason the HT Arkham line has flopped before its even released because we get a new Arkham game every year now. And as soon as you start sculpting the new suit the kids have already moved on to the suit from the next game.

Im not gonna fall for that kind of teaser like Big Boss in that magazine again.All we see is a pic,and people posting these pics never care to share what it says.

The tease for Arkham Batman was such a big let down.

At least they shared a pic of toy parts which made us believe they had something going.This Big Boss tease is nothing but a pic.What it says is probably that GZ is out and Raiden is a playable character in the XBONE exclusive content.

I'm gonna trip major ballsack if they made Jetstream Sam. For some reason, I like him better than Raiden. Maybe just because of his awesome background story.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Anybody get the feeling that this is gonna be HT's new Iron Man and they're going to produce 500 variations in different colors?

Anybody get the feeling that this is gonna be HT's new Iron Man and they're going to produce 500 variations in different colors?

I doubt it. I think we’ll get one or two variants, than MGS4 Raiden and that would be it. If we’re lucky, maybe a MGS2 Raiden as well. I want them to start focusing on other characters though.

Black and White is all I need. Then for other cyborg mechs in MG. I'd rather they expand on MGR than making other variations though. Sundowner would be awesome. And imagine the engineering required to make him.

I’m okay with this being the only figure from MGR, loved the game, but nobody else in that game I would spend more 200 dollars or more for. I want Solid Snake, Liquid, Solidus would be absolutely awesome if done right, and new characters from TPP. Icons of the series first, then work our way down.

Yeah, im not buying this because of the game, but because its a cyborg ninja raiden :lol

I dont really care for anything else. Another reason MGS 4 Raiden would have been better is they could have done Vamp as well, who wouldn't buy both..?

And I just got my revotech Raiden....
I wouldn't mind a Desperado variant :)

The revoltech one's a keeper I think. Can't imagine Hot Toys coming up with a new joint system so this one won't be able to pull off half the action poses you can do with a revoltech.

I'm on the fence whether to get this one for its novelty or the revoltech one for its dynamic posability.

Why not just get both? If you can budget the $200-250 for the HT one then you could probably scrape together the $40 for the revoltech one while your at it without much trouble.

The revoltechs are so damn small. That's the only downside for me. If they were.....say 7-8 inches, I'd insta grab them. Since my collections are mostly in that range.

I’m okay with this being the only figure from MGR, loved the game, but nobody else in that game I would spend more 200 dollars or more for. I want Solid Snake, Liquid, Solidus would be absolutely awesome if done right, and new characters from TPP. Icons of the series first, then work our way down.

Agreed. MGS Snake,Psycho Mantis and Grey Fox are my biggest wants from any MGS.

Yeah, im not buying this because of the game, but because its a cyborg ninja raiden :lol

I dont really care for anything else. Another reason MGS 4 Raiden would have been better is they could have done Vamp as well, who wouldn't buy both..?

Hmmm would maybe splurge on Vamp, a display with him vs Raiden would look dope.

Back